Part 31

Y/n L/n

I woke up and shut down my alarm... is it just me or does it get more and more annoying as the days go by?

Anyway, I looked at Melissa and she was fast asleep, how the fuck does she sleep so much? I wish I could.

I shook her shoulder to wake her up... but she didn't even move. I went to the bathroom and got a glass of water, then returned to where Melissa was and poured it over her. My plan worked, she stood up almost immediately.

"What the hell is wring with you?" She asked a little angry.

"I'm sorry, it's just that you wouldn't wake up" I answered, while giggling a little.

"What day is it?" She asked and I checked my phone.

"School day" I answered and she rolled her eyes.

"Well then, let's get ready" she said and I nodded.

I went over to my closet and looked at all the clothes; after about 15 minutes, I finally found an outfit I liked.

(If you don't like it, imagine yourself in something else :P)

After that, I looked at Melissa's outfit.

"I love your outfit" I told her

"Yours is so hot omg" she replied.

"Let's go" I said and jumped a little.

"Do you still like Finn?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?" I answered almost instantly.

"Just wondering" she replied.

After that little discussion, we said goodbye to my mom and left to school. My mom asked why was I here, since I told her it would be a sleepover, but then I answered with "They were being too noisy for us to sleep".

*School*

I just got here and I already want to leave. Don't get me wrong, I like school because it give me extra time to spend with my friends, and, to be honest, they barely leave homework, but still, I don't like this place very much.

"Girl. I've got to go, but I'll meet you back in Spanish, okay?" Melissa said and I nodded. Then she left. She's been very suspicious lately... I wonder what that is about.

I mean, if it was something important, she would've told me, right?

I went to my locker, took out my Spanish book and went to the classroom. When I arrived, I saw Finn and Melissa sitting together, so I took a seat next to Jack.

"What are they whispering about?" I asked Jack while pointing at Melissa and him.

"They've been spending a lot of time together, lately" he answered while rolling his eyes.

"Wait a minute. Do you like Melissa?" I asked him.

"Maybe" he answered, avoiding eye contact. I grabbed his face and forced him to make eye contact with me.

"Do you like Melissa?" I asked again, a more serious tone of voice.

"Yes... I do like Melissa" he answered. I let go of his face and squealed. I know Melissa likes him, I think he likes him since before he moved away.

"I'm happy for you. You deserve happiness" I told him.

"You deserve happiness too, y'know? I've talked to Finn enough to know that he would never ever cheat or betray you again" he replied. I just shrugged.

"I know that, but-" I started but the teacher entered before I could finish. It was another teacher.

"Hola clase ("Hello class"), the other teacher couldn't come, she called in sick so I'm filling in for her" he started explaining.

"Wake me up when it's over" I whispered at Jack and he nodded.

I know I shouldn't sleep in class, and that I shouldn't disrespect the teacher that way, but I barely slept yesterday so... I got comfortable, closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

A/n: what is Melissa hiding? Why is Melissa and Finn so close? Will Jack be brave and tell Melissa about his feelings for her? Will Y/n be upfront and tell Finn how she feels?
Those are a lot of questions
Hahaha
Anyway
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄