Part 22

*time skip to where everybody is in Melissa's house, including Wyatt, because why not?*

Y/n L/n

"Okay, so... what do you want to do first? Sing or dance or... watch a movie?" Melissa asked.

"Dance" I answered.

"Sing" Finn answered.

"Yeah, sing" Wyatt answered as well.

"Fuck" I whispered.

"Okay then, everybody prepare your voices cause we're gonna do K A R A O K E ! ! !" Melissa yelled.

"Come oN, I'll help you set the stuff " Wyatt told Melissa, she nodded and they left the living room to go find the karaoke machine.

"So..." I said.

"So..." Finn replied. We both looked at each other and laughed a little.

"So, what song are you going to sing?" I asked him.

"You'll see" he answered. I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back. He got up, kissed my head and left saying "I'm gonna help them"

So, yeah, they left me alone.

*twenty minutes later*

What's taking them so long? Prepare the Karaoke stuff takes me and Melissa about ten minutes, and they left twenty minutes ago... and they're three!

I got up and decided that it was a good choice telling them to hurry up, so I left the room to go find them.

What did I find? Melissa and Finn kissing and Wyatt missing.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled at them, they immediately stopped kissing and looked at me.

"I'm so so so sorry, Y/n" Finn said "I love you" he added.

"Y/n..." Melissa started saying "I'm not sorry... he was my crush, and I told you he was OFF limits, but, did you care? No, You didn't, you started dating him and it hurt like hell" she added. I nodded and scoffed.

"I never thought that you, of all people would make me feel this way" I told Melissa.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I love you, not her" Finn told me.

"That's the thing about cheating, when you truly love someone you'd do anything to protect them... so you clearly don't love me, at least not enough to not hurt me" I told Finn and left that house. I never wanted to see them again.

Finn, he cheated on me.

Melissa... fuck! She was right, Finn was off limits and I overstepped the line... but she was also wrong, even if you do like someone you're not gonna go and kiss him if you know they have a couple... especially if the couple's person is your best friend.

I arrived at my house and instantly went to my room. I turned up the volume of the TV and played music on YouTube.

Finally, I cried, I cried like there was not tomorrow.

When I stopped crying, I remembered that I hadn't broken up with Finn... and I cried even more.

A/n: Sorry.
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄