Part 41

Y/n L/n

"Y/n... Y/n wake up" I hear someone whisper in my eyes, I rubbed my eyes and was going to stretch when I felt a pair of arms around me, I looked up and saw Finn.

I looked around, really fucking confused only to find out that I am still at school.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"I don't think you want to know" he answered, looking anywhere but in my eyes.

"Finn" I started saying while sitting down, a serious look in my face.

"It's time to go home" he said with an innocent smile.

"Finn! You're fucking kidding me" I started freaking out, I couldn't have slept through the entire school... oh, my God, what am I going to do? I don't like skipping classes, especially because I had already skipped the previous one.

"Yes, I'm kidding" he said while laughing and I shoved his shoulder.

"How dare you scare me like that?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, Princess, but you should've seen your face" he said, still laughing, while mocking my "I'm freaking the fuck out" face... so 👏🏻 not 👏🏻 Funny 👏🏻

"What time is it?" I asked again.

"9:30 AM... you have class in 5 minutes" he informed me and I nodded.

"Well, I better get going" I said, I was standing up and suddenly remember the existence of my phone. I started searching for it on my back pockets and front pockets, however, it wasn't there "Do you happen to know where my phone is?"

"Melissa took it by accident" he answered.

"Can you lend me yours so I can call her?" I asked and he nodded while giving me his phone.

I unlocked it since I had my Touch ID in his phone, and the opened messages to send her one, however, I found a conversation I would've rather not find.

——————————————————
Sabrina💞

Omg I rlly miss you
Like
Your hugs
Your kisses
You
Us
I rlly miss us
Seeing you everyday
Calling you mine
Don't you?

I do
I rlly do
I miss us too

Do u maybe
want to go out?

Sure
When and where? ;)

@ the mall
Tomorrow after
school

Sounds perfect by me

See you then, Bby

See u then, bb
——————————————————

I tried my best not to show any reaction to what I just read, and simply search for Melissa to send her a text asking her where she was, after a minute she replied that she was in her locker, so I told her to wait there for me, gave Finn his phone back and started walking away.

"Wait" Finn said while grabbing my hand to stop me from walking away.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You're not leaving without this" he answered and then leaned in for a kiss. I didn't kiss back, I just stood there and let him peck my kiss. I forced a smile and then left quickly to find Melissa.