Part 4

Y/n L/n

I wanted to leave school already, sadly, I still had to show this kids around.

"Can't you figure this out for yourselves?" I asked Finn and Jack.

"Nope" they said at the same time.

"Then, let me get Katrina for you... she'll be hyped" I said while walking away but Finn grabbed my hand.

"Please, we've talked to Katrina... she's not nice" he said, I looked at his hand and then back at him, he quickly took his hand off "Sorry" he said.

"It's ok... but I've got stuff to do" I replied, grabbed my back from my locker and ran off.

Finn Wolfhard

I swear there's something about this girl that makes me want to get to know her better. I mean, I need to get to know her better.

"I like her" Jack said... well, shit.

"Yeah, she seems cool" I replied sounding careless, thank God I'm a good actor.

"I need her phone number... now" he said looking down at our schedule "We have Spanish" he added while faking a smile.

"Oh..." I said.

"Y/n has Spanish as well" Katrina said while walking beside us. Jack and I glanced at each other in confusion.

"Kat, can you show me where the classroom is?" I asked her while smiling.

"It'll be my pleasure" she answered and ordered us to follow her.

Y/n L/n

I was sitting in my usual spot waiting for the Spanish teacher to come when I saw Finn and Jack talking with Katrina... it kinda is my fault, I blew them off, but still... why her? There's plenty other people in this Goddamn school.

"Hey there, may I have your phone number now?" Jack asked me while taking a seat next to me.

"Only if you promise not talking to Katbitch anymore" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Hey, why do you hate her?" he asked.

"I don't hate her" I answered.

"Yeah, sure and I'm a balloon" he replied sarcastically.

"A pretty red balloon, yeah" I replied playfully and we laughed.

"Ok. Let's change the subject. Do you know Spanish?" he asked.

"Yup! It's the only subject in which I get A+" I answered.

"Wha-how?" he asked and I giggled.

"I'm Mexican, I lived in Mexico for 8 years and in my house we only speak Spanish... unless I have friends over then we speak English" I answered while giggling. He smiled.

"That's cool, I suck at Spanish so... I don't know, I just had this crazy idea in which you give me your phone number and we have this sort of study date and you teach me Spanish" he said and I laughed.

"Study date?" I asked and he nodded "Ok. Sure. It sounds pretty fun" I added, I took my phone out and he did the same, I gave him my phone and he gave me his, I added myself on his phone as "crush<3" and gave it back to him while laughing.

When he gave me back my phone I noticed that he added himself as "gorgeous boy". I laughed and put my phone away.

I was about to tell him something but the teacher entered and started giving the lesson.

A/n:
I'm sorry that this sounds more like a Jack x Reader fanfic, but it's because I love drama and fillers and Jack...
anyway
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄