Part 68

High, how are ya?

Y/n L/n

Finn and I both arrived school like 30 minutes late.

"I hope the teacher let us in" I said and he nodded.

We got to our classroom and knocked on the door.

"Pase" said the teacher ("Come in")

We entered and Finn asked nervously "We're sorry we're late, can we please come in?"

"Finn... Y/n, you're almost always late. I'm beginning to wonder if you care about school a lot" the teacher replied.

"We really do care about school, but when we're late it's always because of something we can't control" I said back.

"Like, what? Time?" A boy trying to be funny asked, his group of stupid boys laughed, but the rest of the class didn't find it funny.

"Detention" the teacher said while pointing to the guy but without ending eye contact with us "If you are late one more time" he told us "You're not going to even bother knocking the door, got it?"
He asked and we nodded, he returned to explaining the topic on the white board.

We stood there unsure of what to do and he looked at us annoyed.

"Well, sit down, don't just stand there like robots" he said and we nodded, proceeding to take our seats.

"This guy need a chill pill" Finn whispered to me and I shrugged, unsure of what to do.

The class continued as normal.

The bell finally rand and we all went out, we have all the classes in the same classroom, sometime some students are added in or some have class in another classroom, but Finn's and I's itinerary allowed to stay in the same classroom, so we don't move our stuff.

I went out of the classroom, talking with Finn about the crab's immortality, when we crossed paths with Amanda, I smiled at her and waved at her.  She smiled and waved back, she was walking with another girl, so I thought she wouldn't stop to talk to us, and was pleasantly surprised when she did.

"Hey guys" Amanda said.

"Hi" Finn and I said at the same time.

"This is my friend, Coral" Amanda introduced her friend.

"Hi" Coral said shyly with a smile, Finn and I returned the smile and I couldn't help but noticed that she stared at Finn way too long.

"So, we have class right now, but we can catch up later?" Amanda asked me and I nodded.

"Hell yeah, I actually need new Instagram photos so we can go somewhere cute after school?" I offered and she nodded.

"Absolutely. See you then" Amanda replied.

"Bye" Coral said only looking at Finn.

"Bye Coral" I said.

"Bye" Finn said.

When they were gone I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.