Part 74

*time skip: they're about to return to their hometown*

[At the airport]

Y/n L/n

Saying goodbye is hard, especially to Jake, he became my go-to and best friend, even more than Sebastián, and I'm really going to miss him, well, both of them.

"Text me when you land, okay? I want to be made aware that you didn't die" Sebastian said and I laughed.

I was talking with Sebas and Jake, while Finn talked with Coral and Amanda, fun fact about Coral and Finn: they broke up a week after they started dating... of course, they kept kissing and... stuff.

"I will" I answered.

"I'm going to miss you so much, girl, you have no idea" Sebas said "Like, I've never connected with someone that fast"

"Aww, Sebas, I'm going to miss you like crazy, but we can Skype and shit. It's not like it's the end of our friendship, and you can come on vacations and stuff" I replied.

"Flight #45 please enter the plane now" Someone said over the speaker.

I hugged Sebas and said goodbye to him, Jake walked with me until he couldn't and I turned around to hug him.

"I'm going to miss you so much" He whispered.

"I'm gonna miss you, too" I replied and kissed his cheek.

"Also, I need to talk to you about something important" he chuckled and I nodded "But I'll tell you when you land"

"Fuck you for leaving me with a cliffhanger" I replied laughing.

"Well, you are the one leaving" he said and I rolled my eyes but then we both laughed.

"Flight #45, last call" the voice said.

"Bye Jake" I said with a smile.

"Bye" he replied and kissed my cheek.

I walked into the airplane and sat down next to Finn, since he finished his apologies earlier than me.

"Was it hard to say goodbye to your hookup?" I asked sarcastically and he chuckled.

"Fuck no. I'm never talking to her again"

"Good boy turns into a fuckboy, where have I read that before?" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a fuckboy, just not interest in being tied down again" he replied and I laughed sarcastically.

Yeah, this is how it has been, making sarcastic comments about each other and stuff. I guess it's gonna be even more fun when we go back with the group, since now that we're not a couple, I'm sure the group dynamic will change, specially with Sabrina now in the group, whom I've never met in person, but we're really good internet friends.

***

I opened my eyes, to see Finn shaking my shoulder slightly.

"What?" I asked nicely.

"The plane has landed, come on. Time to meet our friends!" He said excitedly, which made me smile at his cuteness. No, you can't judge me, okay? The breakup is kind of fresh still and the fact that I lived with him, even if he's kind of an asshole now, doesn't help with the whole 'get over him' thing.