Part 9

Y/n L/n
I woke up, took a shower, cried in the shower, got dressed:

I didn't want to look cute today, or any other day for that matter

I didn't want to look cute today, or any other day for that matter. Why did Jack have to go? I know this is a huge opportunity for him and everything, but he left yesterday and I already miss him like crazy.

I went downstairs and had breakfast, after that, I brushed my teeth, grabbed an apple, put it on my backpack and left to school.

*Lunch Time*

I wandered around the halls like if it was the first time I've ever been in that school, I felt... kinda lost, it may sound cheesy, but Jack and I always did everything together.
I was still walking around when someone stopped me.

"If you keep wandering around, you might end up lost" Finn said, I knew it was Finn because I could recognize his voice anywhere, I turned around and giggled.

"I wish" I said and he sighed.

"I miss him too, you know?" he said.

"I know, you guys were best friends" I replied, his hand was still in my shoulder.

"And we're gonna miss him until the day he gets back, but we can't change the fact that he's out of the country for the moment..." he started and I sighed "Look, I'm your best friend therefore I can tell you when you're overreacting and I'm gonna say it... you're overreacting. Girl, he left the country but he isn't dead" he finished and I started crying again, he hugged me. I felt safe in his arms.

"I know, I just miss him like crazy" I replied, he chuckled. He pulled away and stared into each other's eyes, I felt a weird tingly sensation going through my body.

"You're about the cutest piece of human I've ever met" he said while smiling.

"Piece of human?" I asked.

"Yeah, because you're so short" he answered, I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes at him. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"Put me down this minute!" I said. 

"Nope" he replied and started walking.

Finally he let me down, we were in the cafeteria, I rolled my eyes and smiled. We both bought our lunches and sat down with Melissa at our usual table.

"I thought you were lost for a minute" she said and we laughed.

"Miss L/n almost got lost wandering around like a mini zombie" Finn said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Thanks Mister Wolfhard for pointing out the fact that I'm short" I said with a fake a smile. He chuckled.

"My pleasure... oh, and please, don't cry, my love" he said with a smile, I smiled back.

"Whatever you say, sweetheart" I replied and giggled. Finally, I started eating.

A/n: How are you guys doing?
I've been better, my leg is hurting so fucking much tomorrow I'm gonna see a motherfucking doctor... I hate doctors, even when a lot of people in my family are doctors.
Anyway, love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄