Part 70

*two weeks later*

Y/n L/n

Coral decided to arrive early to the class and steal my seat, since I was in the bathroom and Finn is not the type of person that doesn't let you sit down next to him, she fucking stole my seat, so when I came back to the classroom, she was sitting next to Finn.

The only seat available now was next to a guy I believe is called Sebastián and he's like, addicted to video games, not that that's a bad thing, I just don't play a lot of video games, so...

I approached him and asked "Is this seat taken?"

"No" he answered while looking up at me and giving me a smile, I returned the smile, he seemed nice.

"Thanks" I replied and sat down.

"You like video games?" He asked.

"I do, i just don't play them" I answered with a chuckle.

"That's too bad, what do you do then?" He asked.

"I like listening to music, reading, sometime I even write stories"

"That's really cool, you have to show me one of your stories sometime"

"That'd be awesome" I replied.

The professor walked inside the classroom and started teaching today's lesson, I couldn't quite concentrate because Coral's giggle is way to annoying not to hear, why can't the teacher tell her to shut up?

I was looking back at Finn and Coral when Sebastián cleared his throat, so I looked back at him.

"They're bothering you, aren't they?" He asked.

"Not him, he's my boyfriend... her" I answered.

"She does seem all over your boyfriend" he stated the obvious.

"I know and I hate it because she also stole my seat"

"Why didn't your boyfriend tell him something?"

"He's too nice to say anything"

"Question"

"Shoot"

"Is your boyfriend the guy who stars in Stranger Things?"

"Yeah, Finn Wolfhard"

"Ah, I knew I knew him from somewhere" he said and I chuckled.

"Anyways, why don't you tell Finn that you're uncomfortable with that?"

"I don't want to be that girlfriend"

"Girl, Listen, you have to respect yourself more, okay? Your boyfriend is letting some random girl he just met flirt with him. He's literally doing nothing to stop the girl's behavior... and trust me, guys know when a girl is flirting with them" he said.

My mind started spiraling. Coral is not an ugly girl, if anything she is super pretty, if you don't believe me, see for yourself, here's the latest pic she uploaded on her insta:

 Coral is not an ugly girl, if anything she is super pretty, if you don't believe me, see for yourself, here's the latest pic she uploaded on her insta: