Part 36

A/n - IMPORTANT - everyone is 15, except for Finn, he's 16... just like irl 🤠🤪

Y/n L/n

It is now Friday and I'm pleased to say that my father is getting better, he is still in the hospital - obviously - but now he can breathe on his own, the doctor said that his recovery is going faster than it normally would and I'm very happy for that.

I've been visiting my father to the hospital everyday, we're bonding quite well, I never thought we would actually get along... turns out I was wrong. I have noticed, though, that he's incredible difficult when it comes to expressing his feelings.

Anyway, I took a shower, brushed my teeth and put on some black high-waisted shorts with a white cropped sweatshirt and some black adidas.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to grab an apple and found my mom talking on the phone.

"I'm happy that you guys are getting along, but I'm not going to allow that..." she said, there was a pause and the she added "Are you out of your damn mind?"

"Mom? Is everything okay?" I questioned. She turned around and smiled while shaking her head. I grabbed an apple, washed it and started eating while making my way to school "Bye Ma"

"Bye sweetie" she mouthed while smiling, I smiled back and left.

My thoughts about the call my mom was in before I interrupted her began swirling through my head, but left after the sight of Wyatt.

My phone dinged, I checked and it was the calendar "Don't be a bitch" the notification said. Is something going to happen today? With my father and all, I honestly forgot everything.

I looked up and saw Wyatt closer to me and smiling.

"Hey" he said and I smiled back.

"Hi" I said back.

"Let's go to class" he replied and I nodded. Wyatt was being overly happy... why?

"You excited for today?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Meh" I said... clearly not excited. That seemed to really bumped him out. What's going on?

When we got to my class, we said our goodbyes since he was in another class. I took my seat next to Melissa and decided to ask him about Wyatt being all weird.

"Do you know what's today?" I asked Melissa.

"Friday" she answered.

"No, like, is something happening? Like, Wyatt asked me if I was excited for today and I just shrugged and said 'Meh' and that seemed to really bumped him out" I explained and she facepalmed her.

"Bitch, today is your date with Wyatt" she replied and I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Fuck... he's going to think I don't want to go" I said.

"I mean, with what happened with your father... I don't think he'll be mad. He's very comprehensive and cares about you a lot" Melissa said but I shook my head.

"He may care about me but I care about him too and I don't want him to be sad or thinking I don't want to go out with him"