Part 39

Y/n L/n

After returning from the mall, we were all just in my living room, brainstorming ideas about what we should do next.

"What If we play Just Dance?" Melissa asked excitedly.

"I love that game... but I'm feeling very lazy" I replied, I was sitting on my couch with my legs on top of Finn's because he was sitting next to me.

Wyatt was laying down on the recliner, and Jack and Melissa were sitting together on the smaller couch.

"I mean, we could play and you could watch..." started Melissa and I giggled.

"Fine by me then, get your dance on, because all of you are going to dance" I said at everyone.

Everyone but Finn stood up and got ready for the game.

"Why won't you play?" I quietly asked Finn while changing my position, so now my head was resting on his shoulder.

"Dancing isn't really my thing" he replied.

"So? Dancing is fun, it doesn't matter if you're good at dancing or not" I said back.

"I mean, yeah, but I just don't want to dance" he said and I nodded.

"Well then" I started and stood up "Let's go make some popcorns"

"All righty" he replied and stood up with me, then we started making our way to the kitchen.

I took the popcorns and put them in the microwave, pressed the "popcorn" button and then waited for them to be done with Finn.

"You're really pretty" Finn said and I blushed.

"Umm thanks" I replied. I👏🏻 am👏🏻 nervous👏🏻

"I know I've said this like a hundred times before... and I'm going to say it a hundred times more... I really am still in love with you, Y/n, and I really want you to take a chance on me... I know that maybe you're already over" Finn started but I interrupted him by kissing his soft lips.

At first he was a little taken back but soon started kissing back, I put my arms around his neck while he put his arms around my waist. Everything felt right... like the First time we kissed, all this flashbacks, cute moment between me and Finn they were all just going through my head. I smiled against the kiss and he smiled back but kept on kissing.

"Umm" I heard someone said. Finn and I quickly pulled away and I turned around to see who it was... it was Melissa... with the biggest smile on her face.

"I knew this was going to happen, remember that I shipped you two bitches since the very beginning of your relationship" Melissa added, still smiling.

Suddenly, the microwave started beeping, signaling the popcorns were done.

"I'll get them" I said. I grabbed the popcorns, opened them and poured them in a bowl, then I threw the popcorn bag in the trash can.

"Well, how about we go back to the living room?" Finn asked and Melissa and I nodded.

"Stop smiling you're creeping me out" I said at Melissa.

"Oh, come on, you're smiling too" she said... she was right, I was smiling and didn't even noticed... side note: I turned to look at Finn and he was smiling too.

We all sat down on the couch, Wyatt and Jack were over dancing so we decided it was time to watch Netflix and decided to watch The Haunting Of Hill House.

Finn and I were hugging when all of a sudden, I got a notification from Instagram, apparently Melissa tagged me on a post, I thought it was the group picture so I decided to check it out and comment... I was wrong, it was not the group picture.

————————————————————

Liked by jackdgrazer, finnwolfhardofficial, b00bear, wyattoleff and 12,455,455 others

melisass They're 👏🏻 so 👏🏻 fucking 👏🏻 cute 👏🏻
(Tagged: finnwolfhardofficial; b00bear)

View 456,556 previous comments...

b00bear How Do u take pics without us noticing?
melisass @b00bear I'm ur designated photographer... I have my ways
finnwolfhardofficial @b00bear I did notice lol
b00bear @finnwolfhardofficial i-

b00bear I look cute
finnwolfhardofficial @b00bear ofc u do❤️

jackdgrazer I see u
b00bear @jackdgrazer <3

H8ters.back.off That is a cute picture... it is a pity that the couple isn't as cute... they should've never been together
Username9 @H8ters.back.off that is so not true, Y/n and Finn is the cutest couple ever... so stfu

————————————————————

I turned to look at Finn and he was already looking down at me, I smiled at him and he smiled back and kissed my head.

Then, we proceeded to continue paying attention to The Haunting Of Hill House.

A/n: sorry that this chapter is trash... also sorry that I do not upload on time.
Anyway
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄