Part 21

Y/n L/n

So, I'm about to say something I haven't told anyone... not even Finn. My dream has always been singing... but I suck, I sing worse than the girl from that one vine I saw yesterday in which she was singing "Country boy, I love you".

Anyway, Melissa and I always make Karaoke nights, well, only on Fridays and I know she's gonna want me to invite Finn, but I really don't want him to hear me sing.

As I walked down the hallway to get to Spanish room, I bumped into someone which made my books fall, I quickly bent down to pick them up and the guy helped me, I looked up and smiled really big... it was Wyatt.

"Sorry" I said as I place a part of my hair behind my ear.

"It's okay, it was my fault anyways" he replied "I'm Wyatt" he added.

"I know, I'm Y/n" I replied.

"Yeah, Finn has told me about you" he replied and I blushed while looking down "I mean, he said that you're beautiful but... wow, you're even more beautiful than I thought" he added and I blushed even more.

"Thank you" I replied.

"By the way, I'm new here, can you show me around?" he asked.

"Sure" I answered. I showed him every single part of the school while making conversation, we laughed and talked about why was he here, etc.

"So... where's Finn?" he asked.

"I don't know" I answered, and just like that, I felt an arm around my shoulder, I looked to my side and noticed it was Finn "Hey" I said while smiling.

"Hi" he said and kissed my forehead "Hey man" he told Wyatt while hi-fiving him.

"Hey" Wyatt replied "Well, I gotta go to the principal's office so... see ya later" he added.

"Bye Wyatt" I said with a smile.

"Bye" Finn said, Wyatt waved and left.

"So... what did he want?" he asked in a kinda mad tone.

"I just showed him around, why?" I answered and asked.

"Just because" he answered and I nodded, I hugged him and he hugged back. I looked up at him and smiled, he smiled back, I put my arms around his neck as he had his around my waist.

I noticed how he his eyes were looking at my lips and then up to my eyes, I giggled and pressed my lips against his, he gladly returned the kiss, I pulled away and smiled, he was smiling too.

"I love you" I told him.

"I love you too" he replied, I hugged him again, and he picked me up and spun me around.

"Let me down" I said while laughing, finally he let me down, I smiled while intertwining my hand with his "Come on, I have a class to get to" I told him with a smile.

"Let's go then" he replied and we left to the classroom.

A/n: i love you guyssss
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄