Part 15

*WEEKEND*

Y/n L/n

Tonight tonight, it all began tonight (if you know the song ily). Anyway, I woke up from a beautiful dream in which I met my favorite actress and singer... I wish it wasn't a dream.

I did my morning routine and changed into this:

Since it's Saturday I went downstairs, had breakfast 🥞 and then decided to take a walk in the park, and, by magic or by fate, found Finn there

"Hey there Wolfhard" I said and giggled, he looked at me and smiled. (A/n: tbh when I find a friend or someone I know outside school... I hide from them bc I don't wanna say hi... why am I so socially awkward?).

"Hello love" he replied, he grabbed my hand and was about to kiss my lips when I stopped him. He looked at me and frowned.

"Not in public" I said looking down.

"School isn't public?" he asked sarcastically.

"That was different" I answered, I looked at him and he rolled his eyes. I thought he was mad but then he smiled.

"How about we go live?" he asked.

"Sure" I answered smiling.

He took out his phone and started an Instagram live.

"Hey guys" he said to the live, suddenly Melissa appeared, I smiled and hugged her, I told her about the live and she laughed. Finn, Melissa and I sat down on a bench, Finn still live.

"So, how about you ask us some questions?" Melissa asked to the live, a whole bunch of questions in the comments started flowing, I saw one pretty interesting.

"How about we play truth or dare? We ask questions and dare you to do things while we just watch 😂" I like that idea" I said while reading the comment out loud.

"Ok, comment dares first" Finn said.

"I dare Finn to kiss y/n on the lips"" Melissa read out loud, I blushed and looked at the ground.

"I'm on board" Finn said and I giggled.

"Fine" I replied and he kissed me, I kissed back and then we pulled away quickly "Done" I added.

"I dare Y/n to kiss Melissa on the lips" What's with the kissing? I mean, I don't mind but..." I read the comment out loud and responded "I'm never gonna do that, I have a boyfriend" I added.

"Okay, end of dares, how about questions again" Finn said.

"Are Finn and Y/n dating?" "Oh yes y/s/n (your ship name)"" I read two comments out loud and started laughing "Umm" I said and looked at Finn while smiling and blushing.

"Aww sweetie, you're blushing" Melissa said and I blushed even more, I laughed and put my forehead against Finn's shoulder. He intertwined my hand with his, I looked up at his face and smiled again, he smiled back.