Part 48

Y/n L/n

It was a really weird morning, it usually don't rain where I live... but it is pouring, it's seriously raining way too much.

I went to my mom's room, still in my pajamas, once there, I opened the door.

It was about 6:30 AM (so I had 30 minutes to get ready for school), that meant she should be awake.

"Mom?" I asked. She was doing her makeup and she turned to look at me.

"Yes, sweetie?" She asked back.

"Can I skip school? It's just... way too rainy" I asked and she laughed.

"Honey, I'm sorry but you can't skip school. Now, go get ready because I'm driving you... also, get your umbrella" she answered.

"I'm not taking an umbrella" I replied.

"At least, wear a jacket" she said back and I nodded.

"Okay, mom" I said and returned to my room to start get ready.

After looking at all of my clothes, I decided that I would wear this:

Once I was ready, I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs.

"Okay. Now that you're ready, let's go" my mom said. She was sitting down in the living room, which is next to the stairs. She got up and started walking outside. Once outside, we got in the car, she started the engine and drove me to school.

She stopped driving when we arrived and turned to look at me.

"So, you know I follow you on Instagram, right?" MY mom asked and I nodded "what's the deal between you and Finn, hon? Didn't he have a girlfriend?"

"He did. He broke up with her because he's in love with me" I answered.

"Please, be careful. I just don't want you to get heartbroken again" she replied and I hugged her.

"It's okay, mom. Just give him another chance" I said.

"Anything for you" she replied. I got out and waved goodbye at her, she waved back and drove away. After that, I ran inside the school, because, I repeat, it was raining a lot.

I went to my locker and put my jacket there, since I was wearing a long-sleeve shirt, I wasn't going to be cold.

"Hey Y/n" I heard Wyatt say. I turned to my left and there he was, he had a weird look on his face. I closed my locker and smiled at him.

"Hey, Wy, are you okay? You seem kind of weird" I asked and he nodded.

"I am okay... I just. I'm not sure how to say this" he mumbled.

"It's okay, you can tell my anything" I looked around for empty benches and gladly I found one "Here, let's sit down"

"Okay" He said while we both sat down and took a deep breath "so... if you suddenly realized that you had feelings for someone... someone unexpected, what would you do?"