Part 30

Y/n L/n

Melissa spinned the bottle and the bottom landed on me and the top on Melissa... it's payback time, bitch.

"Melissa... truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Dare" she answered, challenging me. I looked at Wyatt while smiling and he immediately knew what I was thinking and he nodded while smirking, then we looked back at Melissa "Okay, you just did that look... now I'm kind of scared" she added and I giggled.

"I dare you to kiss Jack" I said. Jack started blushing and so did Melissa. I looked at Wyatt and he looked back at me giving me a "You're a bitch and I love you" look, which made me giggle.

"Ummm Okay. Jack?" Melissa asked turning her body towards him.

"Let's just get this over with" Jack said. He looks really nervous.

They started leaning in and they kissed, completing the dare. The kissed lasted a while, and it didn't seem it was gonna end soon, until Wyatt smacked Jack's head.

"Stop it, lovebirds" Wyatt said and Jack and Melissa slowly pulled away.

"Let's keep going" I said and spun the bottle. The bottom landed on Wyatt and the top on Finn.

"Finn, truth or dare?" Wyatt asked Finn.

"Truth" Finn said. I could see in his eyes that he regretted saying that a little.

"Are you in love with someone here?" Wyatt asked him. I turned my head to look a Wyatt with a stare, and he just smiled at me.

"Umm... Yes" Finn answered while looking at me. I looked back at him and we stared at each other for a while.

"How about we have a Shrek movie marathon?" Melissa asked and we all agreed.

I made popcorns and then we all sat down in the living room on the large couch. Melissa was sitting next to Jack, Melissa's Head on his shoulder; I was sitting between Wyatt and Finn, a little bit more closer to Finn than Wyatt.

It was halfway through the movie, I was still eating popcorns, I was sharing my bowl with Finn.

I went ahead and grabbed more popcorns and my hand touched Finn's, I looked at him and mouthed a sorry, he looked back at me and we stared at each other for a while, until Wyatt paused the movie, interrupting.

"Why did you pause the movie? You do NOT pause a Shrek movie!" I complained.

"Because I need to tell you all something" Wyatt said in a serious tone and then turned off the tv. He stood up in front of us.

"What is it that you need to say?" Jack asked.

"Melissa and Jack like each other and Y/n and Finn are in love with one another" he said and then left the house, running.

There was nothing but awkward silence.

"I think I need to go" Melissa said breaking the tension.

"I'll go with you" I added.

We were both leaving but Finn stopped me, which caused Melissa to stop walking as well.

"Please, Y/n, don't go" Finn said. I looked at Melissa and she just shrugged, then I looked back at Finn.

"See you tomorrow at school, Finn" I said and left the house along with Melissa.

"Does Wyatt have a third eye or something? I swear to God, he knows everything" Melissa complained while we walk to my house.

"Can I sleep at your house?" She asked.

"Of course, you can" I answered "You did bring your clothes, right?"

"Yes, I wouldn't leave them at Finn's house" She answered. And we both laughed.

"What time is it?" I asked and she checked her phone.

"Almost 12 AM" she answered.

"Let's hurry up, it's late and cold" I told her and she agreed. So we picked up our pace and walked to my house.

Once we got there, we went to my room, changed into our pjs and fell asleep while watching Friends.

A/n: lol i dunno what to write
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄