Part 49

Y/n L/n

I turned to look at Finn with a worried face.

"What do you think the principal wants to talk about?" I asked Finn.

"I don't know, but we better be fast" he answered and I nodded while standing up. I had just finished my ice-cream cone, we were sitting down in a bench while talking nonsense.

"Come oN" I said while extending my hand for him to take it, he took it and helped him stand up.

"Come on, run" He said while running and laughing.

"Bitch. I hate running" I said but started running as well.
"We're not really that far, is just a 5 minute walk"

"If we run we can get there twice as fast. Plus, the principal is looking for us" he replied. We were still running.

Suddenly, because I'm just that dumb bitch, I fell down.

Finn turned around as soon as he heard me whine and ran to me worriedly.

"Y/n, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine" I answered while laughing a little.

"Piggyback ride?" I just smiled in response and stood up. He turned around and lowered his body so I could jump on his back.

After that, he started running to school.

"Finn, don't run. We're gonna fall down" i said between laughs. He laughed too by kept running.

After a little while, he stopped and let me down.

"Okay. Now we have to face the principal" I said and we began walking inside.

We walked until we arrived to the principal's office, and then we entered.

"So, Jack told us you wanted to see us" I said shyly to the principal.

"Take a seat, please" she replied and Finn and I, both sat down.

"Should we be scared?" Finn asked and the principal smiled.

"No, don't worry. It's something good, actually. As you know, or are about to, every year we send our two best students out to study somewhere else for one to six months, you choose the length and don't have to pay anything extra, the flight, where you're going to stay and everything will all be pay by the school" she explained.

"That's... a lot" I said.

"Yeah. Well, you have time to think about it"

"How much time?" Finn asked.

"Two weeks, you would be leaving in three" She answered "I would've told you before but you're really difficult to find. Anyway, that's it. Have a nice day" she answered.

"You too" Finn and I said at the same time and left her office.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"I don't know" he answered.

"We're not even the best students. I mean, we skip classes, we sneak out of school, we don't get straight a's all the time... I'm-" I explained.

"I know. I'm shook" Finn replied.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Lunchtime" he answered.

"Let's go quickly to the cafeteria with the guys" I said while taking Finn there and dragging him all the way to the cafeteria.

Wyatt Oleff

I'm going to throw up. Melissa and Jack were already here in the cafeteria with me, but Finn the bitch and Y/n the hoe decided to be sneaky little bitches and leave school.

They better come back soon or I will throw some hands. Don't @ me.

Okay. Sorry. Too much.

Anyway, Melissa and Jack were talking about something but i wasn't really listening, i was intently watching the cafeteria's door as if that'll make them walk faster... it did. After a little while, Finn and Y/n entered through that door and sat down next to us.

"Hey guys" Finn and Y/n said in unison.

"Hello" Melissa said while Jack waved.

"Perfect. Now that the four of you are here, I have something to say... well, confess" I said.

"Spill the tea, sis" Melissa said and I chuckled.

"So... I hope that what I'm about to say doesn't change the way you feel and think about me... I also hope that this won't have to mean the end of our friendship, because that'd be the end of me" I started explaining.

"Wyatt, we love you no matter what" Y/n said while offering a kind smile, I returned it.

"Yeah. We'll love you even more if you just get to the point" Melissa remarked.

"I'm bisexual" I said. There was literally no reaction from anyone.

"You do know that's completely normal, right?" Jack asked and I nodded.

"What I think is that, if people say that we're all the same and we can love who we want and that that is normal. Then, why should people come out of the closet? I mean, it is a completely normal thing. Why label it?" Finn started asking.

"Woah, dude, I mean tea, but I was just expressing who I am" I replied with a chuckle.

"I'm with Finn on this one. Being yourself is not something you should ever hide. But I get it, it is a scary world and people aren't really that open-minded... at least, not all of them" Melissa said and Y/n nodded along.

"So... now all that's left to do is tell my mom" I said and let out a sigh.

Y/n stood up and sat down closer to me, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"You will tell your mom when you're ready" she said with a smile, I smiled back and hugged her. She returned the hug and we were shortly joined by Finn, Melissa and Jack on the hug.

Y/n: I'm sorry is this isn't any good. I can barely see Bc I'm extremely tired.
Anyway
Love you guys!
Vote to save a unicorn 🦄