Chapter 52

Elizabeth let out a sigh of relief she must have been holding in since I went to see her father. I then saw my sister smiling too. I am happy she is going to have a family like this to help her. Mostly have Elizabeth in her life. Elizabeth is just what Georgianna need in her life.

*Elizabeth's POV*

Today we were heading to Netherfield. Caroline invited us for dinner. She invited my whole family. I don't know if I trust this. I have a feeling something is up. I just haven't figured out what just yet. I am scared about my family embarrassing themselves once again.

I went downstairs to see if anyone else was done. I waited in the parlor. Of course, no one else was done. I picked up the book I was reading. I was almost done with it. I was distracted in the book. I then heard the door opened. I see Darcy standing there.

"Hey you. I thought no one was ready." He told me.

"No. I am not like my sisters. I get done and don't take forever. The longest part was figuring out which weapon I can hide better." I told him.

"Well, the right weapon makes the difference." He said to me.

Just then the rest of my family was ready to leave. Then we went to the carriage and headed out. I still was trying to figure out what was going on. What was going on in her mind? I am trusting that this was just a dinner.

"Everything is going to be okay." Darcy whispered to me. He then took my hand.

I hope he was right. I just got this funny feeling. I just don't know what just yet. I am trusting that this is just a dinner. I am going to trust anything. But I will have fun and still have my guard up. So, one has too.

We arrived to Netherfield Park. I just let out a small sigh. I was happy to get here safe. But I still have this feeling. I just can't shack it for some reason. I just pushed it aside for right now. If that feeling was still there later then I will figure it out later.

Bingley, Caroline, Mr. Hurst and Mrs. Hurst standing there to greet us all. Bingley was always a great host. He wanted to make us feel at home. Bingley will be great for Jane one day. I just don't know when he will tell her.

"Welcome everyone." Bingley said as we got out of the carriage.

We went into Netherfield Park. We all went our separate away. Us women went to the parlor talk a bit before dinner. This is going to be good. The guys went somewhere else. Probably to the study or library. Somewhere my father won't mind.