Chapter 21

I looked over to everyone. I know they really want this party. I then said,

"Darcy, come on. It will be fun. Also, it is up to me too. So, Georgiana start planning."

Darcy looked at me. He didn't say nothing at first. He then said,

"Okay."

Then we just went back to our dinner. We talked about everything. My mom and Georgiana was talking about the party. Kitty and Lydia were talking about dresses. I just sat there listening to all the topics. I looked over to Darcy smiling at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said.

*Darcy's POV*

My mother would have liked her. My father would have loved her. The words my father would use would,

"She is what you need. She will equal you out."

My mother would have told me,

"That girl was made for you. Her attitude and everything is what you need. Most with that thick head of yours."

I wish they could have met her. I wish she could have met them. She probably would like them. They would have gotten along great. My father would have loved her for her beauty and amazing skills. My mother would love her for just her being her.

"What?" She asked me.

"Nothing." I said.

She looked away from me. I am one lucky guy. One day her feelings with be the same as me. I hope.

*Elizabeth's POV*

It has been a couple days since we agreed to have this party. Or more like me telling him. It doesn't matter. Maybe a party is what this place needs. I was helping Georgiana plan it. I walked to Darcy's study. I knocked at the door.

" Yes?" Darcy asked looking up to me.

"I was wondering who you want to invite to this party." I said to him.

"Here." He said handing me a list. I looked at the list. I then looked up to him.

"We know everyone on here. What about invite some solider buddies you know?" I suggested to him.

"They are not friends. Just pals or whatever you want to call it." He told me.

"Can I still invite a few? Georgiana made a list of old pals of yours. Do you want to take a look?" I said handing him a piece of paper with names on it.

"The list is fine." He told me.

"Darcy, this party is for you too. So, please seem like you want it. Your sister is putting a lot of work into it. So, please take a look at the list and tell me the truth." I said.

He picked it back up and looked at it. He then said,

"It's fine. I promise. I will show more initiate to this. Okay?" He told me.

"Okay." I said.

I then left to find Georgiana to give her the list. So, she could send the inventions. I am happy that he will try. This really means a lot to his sister. She wants to something special for us. She is excited to announce that we are engaged.