Chapter 42

I looked over the letter. What new does he have for me? That kind of scares me not going to lie. I know it is good news but still. What is going on the front scares me even more. The worse hasn't come yet. But it is coming. I have a feeling. Looks like so does Darcy.

"Darcy again?" Kitty asked.

"Who else would it be from?" Georgianna said.

"Yes, it's from Darcy. Not really a big deal." I told them.

I put the letter away. I will write him back later. But I can't get out of my head the good news he must tell me. What would that be? I know I was not listening to the conversation.

"Elizabeth, you okay?" Jane asked me.

I looked at her. She knows something was bothering me. I then said,

"Fine. Just got something Darcy said stuck on my mind. He told me he has good news to tell me when he gets home." I told her truthfully.

"Don't worry so much about it. It's all good news. Then you don't need to over think it." Jane told me.

"Yes, I know I don't have to worry. But I am just wondering what would it be." I told her.

"But I am with Elizabeth on this. My brother having good news. It has to be something big." Georgianna commented.

"Well, whatever it is looks like I am waiting." I said. I then got up and grabbed my letter too.

"Where you are going?" Lydia asked me.

"To my room." I told my noise sister.

I just left the room. I was going to write him back. I wanted to send my letter to him as soon as I can. I sat at the desk in my room and began to write.

Dear Darcy,

Everything is going good here. Your sister is being amazing. She is helping always. She is being angel. I am good. I miss you two. I never stopped thinking about you. You are the last thing I think of at night and the first I think of it morning. You may be far from me but near to me by heart.

I know you are needed down there. But I do wish I could have you home. But I can always wish knowing you are doing good down there. I already know that from a while back. They are something different.

I really haven't heard from them or seen them. When I do see them, or hear from them they act nice. But I know they are faking it. They mostly stay at Netherfield. I don't blame him. I have one too.

I was just got done with my letter to Darcy until I heard someone at the door. I then heard my mother yell,

"Elizabeth."

I went downstairs to see what was going on. Once I got down the stairs I saw my mother and my sister standing there. Georgianna was hiding in the background looking to the ground. What was going on? I then looked to the door way I saw...