Chapter 19

"What did he want?"

"He told me he wanted to see the place. He missed it." I told him. I then turned and looked at him. I then asked,

"What did you see?"

"I didn't see much. I did see you pull your gun on him. Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yes, Fine. But I don't think this will be the end of this." I told him.

"I know. But you did great." He told me.

"Thanks." I said.

I then walked away. I didn't have anything else to say to him. I then headed to the library. I saw that Georgiana was standing there at the window. I walked over to her. This window looks out to where I was standing and talking to Wickham. She saw everything.

"Hey. You okay?" I asked her.

"What was he doing here?" She asked me.

"To see the place again." I told her.

"Is he going to come back or come near here?" She asked me.

"Not when your brothers here. Or me." I told her.

"I know he told you. I bet you think I am a silly girl." She said.

"No. He fooled you. Like he fooled me." I told her truthfully.

"How? You are so smart." She asked looking at me.

"The same where he did it to you. He used his charms and lies." I told her.

"He is really good at it." She said.

"Yeah. But if he ever comes near here or any of my family. He will have to put up with me." I said.

"Thanks. You are really good for my brother. He is really happy with you." She said.

"Yeah." I said.

"I have a question for you." She said to me.

"What is it?" I asked her consured.

"I want to....."

The Honor of My Familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें