Chapter 51

"I want to. This is what need to be done." I told her. I then walked away to find her father. He is probably in his study or library. I will figure out and tell him everything.

When I got to his study I knocked hoping he was there. I then heard,

"Enter."

I opened the door to see him sitting there behind his desk. He looked up at me surprised to see me standing there. He got up and came over to me. He then asked,

"Darcy, what can I do for you?"

"I need to talk to you about something. It's about an acquaintance we both know. I feel you deserve to know about this person." I told him. He then walked me over to the chairs and we both sat down.

*Elizabeth's POV*

I was waiting on the stairs for Darcy to come out of my father's study. He didn't have to do that if he didn't want too. They have been in there for a while. I was nervous about how my father will react to what Darcy tells him. Whickham already got into this family. I hope my father believes him.

"Elizabeth, what are you doing waiting on the stairs?" Jane asked me when she saw me.

"Darcy is in our father's study with father. He is telling our father everything about Whickham. I am just waiting know what happens." I told her.

"How long have he been in there?" She asked looking at our father's study door.

"For a while now." I told her.

"I think everything is going to be alright. What about we go train with Georgianna." Jane suggested to me.

I know what Jane was trying to do. She wanted to distract me from what was going on. But she is right I need it. I don't know how long they are going to be in there. Darcy will come and find me to tell me everything. I then told her,

"Sure. Just let me go get changed. I will meet you down there."

I got changed and headed down to where we train and practice our skills. Jane and Georgianna were there waiting for me. I went over to them. Georgianna then asked me,

"Is he still in there?"

"The last I saw. So, yes." I told her.

Jane probably told her what was going on. Georgianna didn't look worried about it or nothing. She must agree that this is the right decision to do. After that we didn't talk about it. We just started to fight. It was Georgianna and Jane against me. Not fair but I don't care.

*Darcy's POV*

"Thank you, Darcy, for opening my eyes about this man. I know one thing he will never be welcomed in this house again." Mr. Bennet told me.

"Your welcome sir. I just didn't want what he did to my family happen to you or anyone else." I told him.

I then left to go find Elizabeth. I really thought she would be sitting there waiting for me. With her being worried and noisy self. I won't be surprised. I went to the one spot I know where she would be. I then saw Elizabeth, Jane, and my sister Georgianna fighting. I just stood there watching.

When they finally noticed that I was there they stopped. Or at less Jane and Georgianna did. That wasn't the smartest thing they did. Then Elizabeth took her opening and took them both down with just one swipe.

"You two should know better to let your guide down. No matter what." Elizabeth told them.

They both looked at her. Elizabeth helped them up. She then came over to me. I gave her a smile for what she did. She was right never put your guide down. She is the best fighter I have ever meet. I am the luckiest person to call her mine.

"So, what happened?" She asked me.

"No worries. He believes me. Whickham will no longer be welcome here in this estate again." I told her.

Elizabeth let out a sigh of relief she must have been holding in since I went to see her father. I then saw my sister smiling too. I am happy she is going to have a family like this to help her. Mostly have Elizabeth in her life. Elizabeth is just what Georgianna need in her life.