Chapter 44

I got done with my letter. I then sent it out right away. I wanted him to get that letter soon as possible. Now that Whickham is hang around. I want Darcy to know. I am now here waiting for his respond.

It has been a while since I have talked to Whickham. I have not got a letter from Darcy. That scared me and worried. I was taking one of my walks to clear my mind. I was lost in my own thoughts. But I was stopped when I saw Darcy not that far from me.

"Hello there Elizabeth." He said to me.

I then ran over to him. I through my arms around him and hugged him. He hugged me back. I really did miss him. I know he missed me too.

"Don't you dare do that again to me." I said hitting him.

"I am sorry. But kind of wanted to surprise you." He told me.

"Okay. Did you get last letter?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I have a lot to talk about that." He told me.

*Darcy's POV*

We then headed back to her home. I wanted to see my sister. I do miss her. We got to the house and went inside. Elizabeth then asked,

"Where is everyone?"

"The parlor." Her mother yelled.

We went to the parlor. I didn't even get into the room before a pair of arms wrapped around me. They belong to my dear little sister Georgianna. I smiled and hugged her back. We let go of each other. Then I looked her over. She looked the same.

"What are you doing back?" She asked me.

"What don't want me back? Thought you would be happy to see me." I said jokingly.

"Of course, I am. Just thought you be out there longer." She told him truthfully.

I snickered at her. I said hello to everyone else. I then turned back to Elizabeth. I then asked,

"Ready to talk?"

"Yeah." She said.

We then went back outside. We walked to the garden. We then sat down at the bench in the rose garden. I looked at her. She gave me a small smile. I will give her the good news later. Right now we need to talk about Whickham and everything.