Chapter 22

I then left to find Georgiana to give her the list. So, she could send the innovations. I am happy that he will try. This really means a lot to his sister. She wants to something special for us. She is excited to announce that we are engaged.

It was being a while since that day. Darcy has kept to his word. He is now helping a little bit more with his party. His sister is happy about it. My sisters are happy too. They will be going to be a well-known party.

"Kitty and Lydia, loves it here. I don't think they want to ever leave." Jane told me.

Jane and I were hanging out in my room. We were talking about everything that has been happening.

"Yeah. But they also love hanging out with Georgiana." I said.

"Yeah. They have a lot in common." Jane said.

"Yeah. I am happy they are getting along. Georgiana always wanted sisters. Now she has a handful of them." I said smiling.

Even since we came. Darcy told me Georgiana was happier. She always wanted to have sisters. Someone to talk too. I am happy she wants to get close to us. I want to be there for her. Something sister connection.

"I think mom is the happiest out of this all." Jane told me.

"Yeah. She always thought I would be the seamstress. But I don't know Jane." I told her.

"What don't you know?" She asked me.

"I know I am doing this for a good reason. But I just hope day we will be different." I told her.

"Yeah will. I think he already is. I don't know. I just have this feeling." She told me smiling.

"What do you mean? This is Darcy we are talking about." I said.

"The way he looks at you. What you talk me that happened at Rosing Park. That was not just him helping the family. It was something real. He does care for you. How do you feel about him?" Jane asked me.

I just sat there thinking about everything. I was thinking about Darcy and how I felt about him. I then said,