Chapter 64

"But they need you. So, go. I will keep your sister safe. Don't worry." I told him.

"I don't know how lucky I got to have you in my life. I promise once I get back we will get married. No more waiting." He told me.

"Deal. Let's just keep that last part to us. I don't need my mother to find that out and start pushing stuff at me and annoying me. You will have to go throw that with me." I told jokingly.

"That is a deal." He said.

We then headed back inside. I saw Charles with Mr. Hurst. I didn't see Jane or his sisters. I looked at Charles and asked,

"Where is my sister?"

"They are in the library. My sisters wanted to have some time women talk time. That's what Caroline called it." He answered me.

"Maybe I should join them. I need to have a talk with your sister Caroline any ways." I said.

"Elizabeth?" He said.

"Don't worry Darcy. I will be nice. I just want to have a civil conversation with her. That's it. Nothing bad." I told him.

I gave Darcy a kiss on the cheek and headed to the library. I was going to talk to Caroline about what she did. I want to hear what she has to say. Even if its nothing I want to hear. I probably already know what she has to say. But I am going to hear her out.

I went into the library. I looked around for them. I found them all the away in the back of the library on the couches. I gave them a smile and took a seat next to Jane.

"Elizabeth so happy you could join us. We didn't know how long you and Darcy were going to talk." Caroline said to me.

"Well, I happy we get this chance to talk. Looks like you and I need to have a talk." I said.

"Do you want us to give you some space Lizzie?" Jane asked me.

"No. You two can stay if you want." I said.

"What is it you need to talk about?" Caroline asked acting like she doesn't know.

"Well, Darcy told me about your little visit in his room last night. What did you have to talk to my future husband about that couldn't wait until the morning?" I asked.

"We were just talking about a few things. Nothing to worry. You don't want to be a nosey wife. No one likes those." She told me.

"I won't be a nosy wife because I trust my husband. He doesn't hide anything. But for you. You really think I am that stupid. Stop the lying. Take your mask off and tell me the truth." I said.

I was done playing with her. It was time to take off the kid gloves. Be real adults here. I know she doesn't like me. She doesn't look at me as an equal. She thinks I am beneath her. That because I am a warrior from China, I am less than her.

"Oh Elizabeth. What may you be talking about?" She asked me.

"Everyone knows you have a think for Darcy. So, when he asked me to marry him. You hate me. You wanted this arrangement to end. You think it was going to end. But to your surprise it didn't. I am here to tell you one thing. If you think that you can come between me and Darcy anything is coming to you." I told her.

"So, you are worried that Darcy might find better." She said with a smirk.

"No. I don't. Because here is what you don't understand. The reason we got engaged was for my family. We have fall in love because we have so much in common. The love and care for our families and friends. To us fighting zombies to keep our country safe. We don't need words to understand what we feel and actions. He can look at me and know what I am thinking. I know when something is wrong." I told her.

She didn't know what to say. She just looked at me annoyed. I gave her a smile. I then looked over to Jane. I said,

"Let's go find the men. We have to plan a few things before we leave."

"Yes. It was nice see you Caroline and Louise." Jane said.

We then went to find Charles and Darcy. I know I have told her the truth. It was needed. Now I must deal with my worries about him going to the front.

(A/N: Hey everyone. I want to give you a warning. This story will be coming to an end soon. Just thought to give you guys a heads up.)