Chapter 43

I went downstairs to see what was going on. Once I got down the stairs I saw my mother and my sister standing there. Georgianna was hiding in the background looking to the ground. What was going on? I then looked to the door way I saw Whickham.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"To see you. I need to talk to you." He told me.

I looked at the rest of the women of my family. I pushed Whickham out the door. I joined him. To get him away from Georgianna is what I truly wanted the most. I then walked away from the house. When I felt that I was far enough I turned and looked at Whickham.

"What is it? You shouldn't be here." I told him.

"I understand you are engaged to Darcy. But I know you won't be happy. But I can bring you happiness." He told me.

Are you kidding me? Is he here wanting me to be with him? I know the truth with him. He is only here to ruin Darcy life and everything. I won't do it. I won't ruin my family and his. I am a better person.

"You are kidding me. I do not believe that. I know the truth between you and Darcy. I am going to be marrying Darcy and I will be happy. I am already happy. If I see you again around my family. You will regret it. Do you understand me?" I told him.

"Elizabeth, what he told you was a lie. Are you really going to be happy?" He asked me.

"Go before I do something I will regret. If I see you never anyone of my sisters, you will regret it. This is your last warning." I told him.

He didn't say anything. I didn't give him time too. I walked away. I walked back into the house. Everyone was watching me. I went back to my letter. I have to let Darcy know what just happened. I sat back down and went back to my letter.

Not a lot of zombies have shown up. I have been bored because of it. Not going to lie. That kind of scares me that there are some many zombies showing up down there. I am happy you are fighting hard to get home to us. I can't wait to hear your news. I am excited about it.

So, I don't want to worry you when you are out there. But Whickham came and saw me. He wanted me to run away with him. I told him I am going to be happy with you and that I am going to marry you. I told him if I see him around or near any of my sisters. He will regret it. I don't know what he wants. But I didn't let him play me.

I will be safe. Be safe yourself. You are always in my thoughts too. I hope you will be soon. Don't make me come down there and cause hell. You do this for us.

Here forever,

Elizabeth

I got done with my letter. I then sent it out right away. I wanted him to get that letter soon as possible. Now that Whickham is hang around. I want Darcy to know. I am now here waiting for his respond.