Chapter 61

I went over to Elizabeth. She was sitting on one of the couches in the room with her mother. They were talking more about the wedding. I know we have been pushing it off for a while now. But I want to marry her when she is ready.

*Elizabeth's POV*

Later that night I was in my room. I was trying to think of a present to get Darcy for Christmas. What do you get a man who has almost everything? I was at a lost. I then heard a knock at my door.

"Enter." I told the person.

My door opened to reveal Georgiana. Just the person who can help me. I already know what to get her. I just must find it. She came into my room. She closed the door behind her. She has been coming to see me at night since she came here. It was the time we got to talk.

"Just the person I wanted to talk to." I told her.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes. I need help figuring out what to get your brother for Christmas." I told her.

"Looks like we can help each other. That was why I came to talk to you. I need help figuring out what to get your family." She told me.

"Oh Georgiana, you know you don't have too." I told her.

"I want too." She told me.

"Okay. Who you still need?" I asked her.

"Well, I have Kitty and Lydia done. I was going to get them both these hats who show when we were in town. I got Maria a book she was wanting. So, that leaves you, Jane, your mother, and father." Georgina told me.

"Well, for my mother she will take a hat or clothing. My father is pretty easy. You can get him something with weapons or a book. For Jane, I always have a hard time with her too. But she I know will always take clothes, hats, or weapons. For me, I will take anything you think of. I don't care what I get. All that matters it came from you." I told her.

"Thanks Lizzy. That does help a lot. So, what have you thought for my brother?" She asked me.

"Truthfully, I don't know. What do you give a man that has almost everything?" I asked her.

"Like you said for yourself. He will take anything at less it came from you. He doesn't care. Trust me." She told me.

That's what I hate the most. I want to give him something special. But I don't know what. I will think of something. But I need to hurry. Time is running out. Georgiana and I talked for a bit long before she headed to bed. I stay up a little bit longer. I wanted to list a few things I could give Darcy as a present.

*Darcy's POV*

When I got back to Netherfield it was late. Everyone was probably already in bed. I headed back to my room. I think I have figured out what I am going to get Elizabeth for Christmas. It's nothing fancy or anything. But something I know she would like.

I was right everyone was already in bed. When I got to my room something seemed off. I opened my door to see....