Chapter 26

"What has these two been telling you gentleman about me?"

They all looked at each other. No one wants to say anything. Then Colonel Fitzwilliam said,

"Nothing bad. I promise. But nothing much either."

I looked over to Darcy and Charles. I was surprised. I really thought they would be telling them everything. At less Charles. He really has a big mouth.

"Okay. If they won't tell you. What do you want to know? But I won't give all my secrets out. Where is the fun in that?" I told them with a smirk. I will answer a few harmless questions.

"Okay. I think that is fair. These see if Darcy here is telling the truth." Henry said.

"They told us you are a fighter." Jim said.

"Don't look to shocked. Girls can fight. This girl does. Actual my whole family does except for my mom." I told him truthfully.

"One thing he didn't tell us is where you trained. Japan?" Sam asked.

"No. China. I am proud of it." I told them.

"With you on that." Joe said.

"All my sisters trained together." I told them.

"Wow. That is different. But that is smart." Jim said.

They asked me a few more questions. Then Georgiana left them to talk. We went to do a few things for the ball.

*Darcy's POV*

"I like her. She is perfect for you." My cousin said.

"Yeah. I bet she does puts you in your place." Jim said.

"Trust me. She does. Has to be the only one he won't dare to cross at points." Charles said.

The guys couldn't help but laugh at that. Then my cousin said,

"Your father would have loved her. Someone to put our Darcy in place. The has come."

"I know he would have. He probably would have told me to marry her right after he saw her fight." I said.

"She is that good?" Joe asked.

"The best. Probably the only reason the town there is still standing." I told them truthfully.

Then it was time for lunch. We all made our way to the dining room. I walked in to see all the Bennets except for one. Elizabeth. I would where she is. She is probably just running a little late. I took my seat. Hoping she would be coming soon.