Chapter 36

If she only knew the truth. But what she said made me stop and think in my truly following for Darcy. Or might just saying what people want to hear. I do not know anymore. I might be having feelings for him now see a different side but I don't know if it's love. I have not truly thought about that not till now.

Is getting late and everyone has start to get ready for the ball. Charlotte, Jane, and Georgianna were all getting ready in my room with me. This will be the first time they get to see my dress. I wouldn't let no one see it until tonight.

"We finally get to see your dress." Georgianna said in enjoy.

"Wait, you guys don't know what Elizabeth's dress looks like? Didn't you all go shopping together?" Charlotte asked them.

"I didn't let them see it. The owner of the place we went gave it to me as a gift. I wanted to surprise everyone." I told her.

"Okay. So, let us see it." Georgianna said excited.

I went and got changed into my dress. I then walked out of the bathroom and looked at everyone. They looked at me in awe. I then said,

"Please say something."

"You look amazing." Jane said.

"Thanks." I said.

We finished getting ready. Charlotte, Jane, and Georgianna went to the ball room. I went to find Darcy. He wanted to us to walk in with each other. I then found him waiting in the hallway outside of the ball room. He then looked at me.

*Darcy's POV*

I was waiting for Elizabeth in the hallway. One thing I will do for my aunt is walking in with my future wife. She talked me into that. So, I was there waiting. I then turned to see Elizabeth is this beautiful midnight blue dress. She took my breath away. She looked gorgeous.

"What?" She asked me.

"Wow." Was all that came out of my mouth.

"Thanks." She said. "You don't look that bad yourself."

"Thanks. You look amazing." I said.

"Okay. Let's get in there." She suggested to me.

We then walked into the room together. I know the guys were looking at Elizabeth and think how amazing she looks. I am one lucky guy. She defiantly took my words out of my mouth. I was speechless when I saw her.