Chapter 29: Aether Paradise

Quick note before the chapter

Quick note before the chapter. This might be a double update since chapter 30 is short, so be happy. Also, some character ages in case you want to know.

Zeno: 14.7
Hau: 14
Alex:14.4
Robert: 14.5
Lillie: 13.8
Gladion: 15
Kamake: 20

I groaned. "I knew it. This is a place for the stuck ups to hang out."

Alex walked up next to me. "The rich."

Alex, Hau, Robert, and I had arrived at Hano Grand Resort. To say the least, I was not impressed.

"I mean, look," I said, pointing to a Pikachu on a chair being protected by a security guard from nothing. "That's just overkill. It's just a Pikachu."

Hau, being Hau, charged past us towards the Pikachu. "It's the famous Pikachu from the Pikabot movie series!"

While Hau was finally giving the security guard a purpose in life, I groaned again. "I don't even want to know."

We made our way into the hotel with Robert dragging Hau behind us. Once inside, it wasn't hard to spot Kamake's Aether uniform among the overly fancy stuff in the gigantic lobby.

She frowned when we walked up to her. "Where's the fifth? Lillie?"

I shrugged. "Off doing something with her brother. They didn't give us any details."

Robert nodded. "It's just us four."

Kamake nodded slowly. "Madam Lusamine wanted to meet all of you, but we'll have to make do."

She gestured towards the doors back outside. "Follow. I have a boat waiting for us."

When we got outside, we went over to the dock. Among the fishing boats and a beat up yacht, was a sleek, white ship with Aether's insignia on the sides.

Once we were all on board, Kamake went up to the driver who wore weird green glasses. "Driver Faba, take us back to Aether Paradise."

He groaned. "Please don't call me that."

But he did what he was told and started up the boat.

Halfway to Aether Paradise, I noticed two very familiar Skull grunts swimming for their lives far off the starboard side. They were swimming away from where Aether was located, so I assumed they were escaping. No one what saw them, so I didn't bother saying anything. I mean, what could those two Skull Boys do anyway?

In the distance, I could see a huge white structure floating on the water, like a fifth island of Alola. Aether Paradise.

When we docked, we could see someone waiting for us.

When we got off the boat, the lady waiting for us bowed politely. "Hello, I am Ms. Wicke. It's so nice to meet all of you."

Alex nodded and spoke for the four of us. "Likewise."