.part thirty nine.

keira's pov

We spent the rest of the day lying in bed, talking.

We knew that everyone was on the lookout for us but we didn't care. We were very happy in our own little bubble, lying in bed half asleep. Although we still hadn't forgiven each other fully for what had happened, it was nice knowing that soon everything would be behind us and we could be back to square one.

"Are we even still together? Like I get that were back on speaking terms and that we don't want each other to die. Are we still even together?"

Simon lay down on his back, his eyes blankly staring at the ceiling as his arm was wrapped around me. His chest was rising and falling, watching it calmed me. Knowing that after all these weeks that he was alive and well, it was the biggest sense of relief I'd ever felt. I turn over to look at him.

"Did either of us say it was over? Or that we were breaking up?"

He turned over as well, to look over at me as I spoke. His eyes glistened in the light.

"Well no."

"Then we are still together. I still love you with all my heart and if you don't then I'd speak up now"

He lets out a small laugh before wrapping his other arm and around my shoulder and pulling me close to himself.  Letting out a small sigh he kissed me on my cheek and smiled at me.

"You know. I've been having nightmares that you hated me. That you despise even my name and whenever you heard it you'd revolt and call me some insult. I dreamed it so often that I thought it became true. You coming here and proving that you're not like that and that you do love me, I'm relieved."

"I'll never do that... Pinky promise."

After a short time of cuddling and talking, I got a text from a very anxious Will.

W: Keira, please come back home. I know you said that you were getting rid of you phone. But I don't believe that you would. So please, please come back home. We've been looking everywhere. From London, to Newcastle. We don't want you to get hurt or worse. Even Simon offered to help find you. Just please come back home. We all love you.

Turning over I show the text to Simon. I look over at him to gauge his reaction.

"Road trip. Grab your stuff and put it in the Tesla."

"What?"

"We are driving you back to Whitley bay, to see your family. Then we can go back to London and everything will be fine"

"Simon, I'm happy that you're being optimistic but I don't think it's going to be as easy as that. First you've got to explain to the fans and--"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. For now let's just get to Whitley ok?"