.part thirty.

«1 week later»»
23/8/17

"Will!"

I shout out during the night, trying to capture his attention over the loud noises he was making.

"Can you shut up, Its 2am!"

"Gee never complains, maybe you should be more grateful"

I decide to ignore him and turn back over in my bed. Ever since I'd been back at the flat he'd begun to act more and more like a dick, mainly towards me.

Charlotte had gone back to Newcastle, leaving Will on his own. Gee was basically always staying at Chip's flat, probably wanting to get away from me and Will's constant fighting.

I decide to text Simon, to see if he was busy if not.

K: oi oi, you awake?

S: yeah, just heading to bed.. why?

K: can't sleep that's all. Will's been up causing a racket. Have a good sleep then xx

S: na it's all good, I'll stay up and talk if you want.

K: but you're tired, you should go to sleep, plus I need to sleep anyway. try and get to sleep. Love you xx

S: ok then. Love you too xx

I turn my phone back off and place it on charge again. Will had quieted down a bit, but was still making noise loud enough for me to here and to keep me awake.

Eventually, Will finally finishes what ever he was doing and goes to bed. Finally enabling me to sleep without massive thumps, thuds and shouts.

««following morning»»
24/9/17

Will was sitting on the couch when I woke up, a bowl of noodles on his lap and a Xbox controller in his hand.

I ignore him as I walk past heading into the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"You know if I annoy you this much just go live with your boyfriend, see if I care"

"No thanks"

I say sarcastically. Will just scoffs at me as I grab a granola bar and open it before taking a massive bite.

"Maybe you should go and stay with Charlotte then. You always seen happier with her"

"It's my flat so No thanks!"

"Whatever"

"I could kick you out whenever I wanted to you know"

"Then why don't you!"

I storm away from him and head back into my bedroom, blocking the world.

««Simon's pov»»

"Do you even know what happened Josh!"

My head was in my hands as I sat on the couch. I'd come to Josh for advice. Advice on what I do with Cal. He told me to just drop it, to save both Keira and Cal a lot of hassle. But I couldn't. Not with what he did. It didn't feel right.

"You'll ruin Cal's career and you and Keira's relationship if you go ahead and do this you know.."

He was right. Keira was adamant that I shouldn't do anything, that it would be to much hassle and money and that it would ruin do many friendships.

"But, it's the right thing to do"

"Do what you feel is right bro, it's not my decision"

And with that he walked out if the room and back upstairs, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

It's like choosing between what is morally right or what I want.

It's like choosing between justice or Keira and I's relationship.

Eventually I make my decision.

"Hello..yes....  I'd like to report a rape"

A/N

This book is so close to 10k like wtf.

Also small plug, you guys should go and check out my Instagram @sdmn.ne

I'm so close to 100 followers on there and if you could help out I'd be so grateful.

L.C