.part forty one.

I felt like a spy as I crept as silently as I could through to go and get Freya from the guest room down the hall. I past my parents room, peeking in I could see my parents sleeping blissfully in bed, oblivious to the fact that I was stood at their doorway. I snuck away from their room before finally making it down the hall without squeaking a single floorboard or falling over (which is pretty common).

Opening up the door, Freya was already awake and on her phone, probably texting Josh, even though it was 5 in the morning. She quickly looks up and as soon as she she's who it is she's almost in tears, jaw dropped with her hand on her mouth to stop her from squealing out and waking everyone. She immediately after, leaps out of bed and pulls me into one of her famous Freya hugs. A mixture of both rib crushing strength and complete bear like cuddliness.

"Babes, where the fuck have you been. I've been freaking the fuck out, I'd thought you were dead or something! omg, I'm so happy right now that you're not dead, but also like why are you here at 5 in the morning!"

I quickly tell her to keep quiet and explain to her the same plan that Simon and I planned in the car and the one he was telling the boys as we were spoke.

"Ok then? Are you gonna explain more in detail why you don't want to see your parents in the car on the way back home cause I'm kinda confused right now"

I quickly nod at her before helping her pack up the small pile of clothes that were located on the floor next to her bag. She quickly put on a hoodie, since it was really cold in the house, before we both crept back up the hall to meet the guys in Will's room.

"So, Is everyone up to date now. I'm going to explain more n the whole "I don't want to see mum and dad" thing on the drive back home."

Everyone nods in agreement. Now came the difficult bit. Trying to get 5 people through and out of the house without waking up the parents. I knew that Freya and I could get down the hall and passed the parents, but with three blokes, one of which is over 6 foot, it's going to be a lot more difficult.

"Ok then. I reckon, that you three guys and Freya should go out the window. I can close it after you guys all get out and then leave out the front door. Then we won't have anyone besides me being loud heading out of the front door. Sound good?"

"Yeah, sounds great. Just make sure you won't get caught by mum and dad."

Will said as he picked up his bag and walked over to give me proper hug.

"Come on guys. Quicker we leave Whitley quicker we can get back home to London, and further away from Keira and Will's parents when they wake up."

Soon all of the others are climbing out the window, Simon giving me one last kiss before jumping out the window after everyone else. I quietly shut the window after they were all out before sneaking out of Will's room and down the hallway. I could still hear mum and dad snoring away, so I knew that the others climbing out the window didn't stir them. I tiptoed through the living room, making sure to not waking darcey, as much as I wanted to pat her fluffy face, before getting to the front door. As quietly as I could I unlocked the door, listening for any sounds of someone waking up. Nothing, the hallway was silent. I quickly opened the door and shut it before sprinting down the path and out the gate.

Simon had already turned on the Tesla, so I quickly jumped in the front seat, Simon shutting the door behind me. I turned around to the others who were sitting behind us.

"let's go home!"