.part twenty five.

"Last one in the pool is a Jake Pauler!"

Josh shouted put as we all sat and stood around the kitchen, just talking. Suddenly the room goes from a chill, relaxed room to a room filled with everyone trying to run out of the room and jump into the pool.

"Ha, Keira is a Jake Pauler!"

Ethan shouts out to me from in the pool. I just shrug and sit down on one of the lounge chairs, watching all of them swim and splash around in the pool while the sun beamed down on us.

"Get in Key, the waters nice I promise"

Freya said as she noticed me sitting down on the chair by myself. I just shake my head and lie down on the bed, trying to get a tan.

"Come on Key, don't be a party pooper!

Simon calls out from inside the pool. I look back up and don't notice him inside the water. Wet sounding foot steps could be heard behind me.

"Simon, you better not"

I didn't even need to turn around to know it was him and what he was up to.

"But it's more fun if I do!"

He quickly pushed the lounge chair forward, throwing me into the water with the others. I quickly swim up to the surface and look towards where I was just sitting. Simon was now standing there, his hands on his hips with a very smug grin on his face.

"See, the waters nice isn't it?"

I just smirk at him an swim towards Freya, who was at the other end of the pool, which was fairly large and deep.

"Is the weather here so much nicer than England!"

Freya exclaimed as she paddled around the large pool. Her hair tied up in a messy bun, trying to avoid getting it wet.

I just nod and feel the warmth of the sun on my face. Two arms wrap slowly around my waist as I stand still in the sun.

"You excited for the party tonight!",

Simon says as her rests his chin on my shoulder and squeezes me tightly.

"Of course"

Simon knew I wasn't the biggest fan of parties. Ever since the 'incident' at my 21st I've tried to avoid going out to them. But I was still excited for this one. Especially since it was Simon's.

Suddenly I'm being lifted up into talk shoulders and being walked around the pool upon them.

"Simon! Put me down!"

I squeal as he pretends to tip me backwards, several times in a row. Finally he does put me down. But not in a graceful way. A dump truck style offload from his shoulders and me falling face first into the pool, wouldn't be classified as graceful.

"Do you guys want pizza?"

Freya says as we all lounge around of Pool inflatables. Simon and I sharing one large Giraffe shaped one.

"Yeah sure. Get like 6"

Josh says from his own inflatable. Counting up everyone who was in or around the pool.

"Ok, I'll go order them now"

Freya paddled her inflatable to the pool edge before crawling off it and onto the concrete.

Our inflatable Giraffe, somehow, was managing not to sink due to all the weight on it. Simon had his arms wrapped firmly on my shoulders, holding me close to him as we lay together, trying to tan. Or well... burn.

A/N

Sorry this is short :'(

I'm thinking of making my chapters shorter so that I can get more if them out, instead if taking like a week to make a 2000+ word part.

Also sorry for inactivity.
Man I'm a shitty author.

L.C