.part thirty two.

"He did the right thing you know. Even if he's torn you and him apart, he's done it for the right reason. No man can get away with that Keira."

Josh and Freya were trying to comfort me. For what seemed like years I'd been sitting on the end of Freya's bed at her house. She instinctively took me away from Simon and what better place than here, in a house far away from Simon and the other guys.

"I have to go and record some vids back at the house. I'll text you when he gets back."

Josh stood up from his seat next to me and leant over and gave Freya a kiss before walking out of the room and downstairs.

"Keira. He did it for you. I promise"

"I know... Can you call Will. I kinda want to see him"

She nods and pulls out her phone before walking downstairs to leave me alone for awhile with my thoughts.

'Holy shit. I've overreacted. Why the fuck am I like this. All he did was help me. Oh god oh god. Fuck. Simons going to hate me. Why am I like this ughhh'

"Will will be over to pick you up in 10"

I look up from my daydream and smile weakly at Freya before she walks downstairs. My mind is to full of all of these emotions and thoughts I can't even think straight. I reach into my pocket and grab my phone. No texts or missed calls from Simon. I thought he'd care. I thought he'd want to call me. I guess not then.

"Will's waiting downstairs for you"

I look up from my phone and see Freya holding my bag and waiting at the door. 10 minutes flew by. Guess i got to caught up thinking about random shit. I heave my body off the bag and follow Freya downstairs to the front door.

"Will.."

I ran towards the front door as I fast as my body could take me and fall into my brother arms. He squeezes me tight in our embrace as I silently weep small tears.

"Thanks Freya for looking after and that. I'll make sure to make sure she's all good for now."

"Ok then guys. And Keira.."

I look up at the blond standing beside us at the doorway.

"Don't beat yourself up about it."

I force a smile into my face and clamber over yo Will's car.

"So.. I really wish you hasn't gone to America."

"Same. I'd probably be with Simon right now if we didn't"

"You'll be fine Keira. I promise. Just ignore him and you'll be fine. Don't do what you did last time and get back with him after 2 months of being apart."

I nod along to what he's saying. Not really letting it absorb into my mind.

I love him. I really do.

☆☆Simon's POV☆☆

I was late when I arrived back at the house. The night sky was pitch black. The only thing illuminating the streets were the lights of the taxi and the occasional dim street light.

I'd already paid the taxi driver so when we arrived in the front of the house I just opened the door and left. I just wanted to get in and out.

The big, heavy metal gate was easy for me to get through. Thanks to voice recognition I could just say my password and it could recognise my voice.

"Will's Sister"

The small box didn't open the gate and no light was apparent in it. Signalling it was off. The only way to turn it back on was either in the house. Or by a key. Which I left in the house this morning.

I pull my phone out and call Josh... No answer. Then I try Vikk and Jj. Both with no answer. I shout in frustration  and jam my phone in my pocket before attempting to climb over the wall. Even at 6"2 I was to short to get over the wall.

I eventually give up and curl into a ball on the pavement. My mind was filled with emotions throughout the day, And all of the thoughts.

All of those thoughts of me and Keira growing old were over. I knew she'd break up with me for this. I knew it.

But I love her. With all of my heart i love this girl. I really do.

A/N

I FINISHED MY EXAMSSSS

Oml I'm so happy. I've finished them all and I only have 5 weeks of school left. Hopefully it's really easy shit...

Anyway, I should hopefully be updating more now as I don't have to study and be as stressed out over exams. Like I said, messages on where I could take this book would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

And to everyone that votes for every part.. 😘😘

L.C