.part twenty two.

°°Saturday°°

Simon walks along beside me. His long lanky arms pulling his suitcase and the other holding his camera. He was going to vlog the whole trip, which didn't mind me, I'd already been in videos but it minded Simon.

"You sure you don't mind me vlogging you, I don't want to see everyone in the comments call you a sket"

"I'm fine I promise. Look, you know that I handled the comments on those videos that we did together fine, This won't be any different"

"Except now your my girlfriend"

I hit his arm and smile up at his, my grin stretching across my face, I was honestly the happiest right now than I have been in my whole life. I see Simon in my peripheral vision pull out his camera and hold it out in front of him, obviously starting the vlog.

"Yo guys and welcome to this vlog, I'm currently in Heathrow airport, it is currently 4am an I'm here with this one"

He points the camera over and me. I smile and wave at the camera as naturally as possible.

"Hi"

"And today we are going to LA with all of the sidemen and a couple of the other guys for Josh and I's birthday. So currently we are trying to find the other guys who said they would be around here.."

We both look around for the gang, the really shouldn't be hard to miss, there are like 10+ people congregating in one place.

"Oh, there they are"

I point out to Simon where they all were, Just outside of a costa in the food court area, each with a suitcase and carry on bag in tow.

"We found then!"

Simon points his camera at the guys and they all wave or do a pose. Once we finally get over to them we all say our hellos, Simon puts his camera away and takes a hold of my hand.

"Oh cuties"

Josh calls out as we walk ahead of the group hand in hand, I turn around and stick out my tongue in a childish manner. We head towards check in and security, we were a little early but it didn't really matter they ready had the check in points open. We all got out our tickets and passports and scanned them before we all filled out some declaration documents and forms. Our suitcases were all placed on the massive conveyor belt that leads them to the plane before we were allowed to leave that area.

"Ok, now for security"

Simon said as we walked away from our suitcases. I have always been petrified of security, when I first went overseas to Australia for a big family holiday I was about 9 and the metal detector beeped both times and I had to get searched which was absolutely terrifying. Ever since I'm terrified that the metal detector is going to go off.

"Ok Key you go first"

Josh pushes me to the front of our line. I place my carry on bag on the converter belt before walking through the detector, bracing myself for the loud beeping noise. I look behind me at the machine, it didn't beep. I sigh in relief and grab my backpack from the conveyor belt and pull it over my shoulder. Eventually every one makes it through and we all walk towards our gate.

"You excited?"

Simon says as we walk by all the of the windows facing outside, showcasing all of the planes waiting for passengers to board them. We eventually reach our gate and everyone sits down on the seats. Well everyone except me. I look around for a spare seat and see none. Simon gestures for me to come sit on his lap and I oblige, I didn't really have a. choice to be honest. I sit down on his legs and he wraps his arms around my waist, holding me in place.