.part twelve.

°°Simon's POV°°

I wake up to the sound of someone pulling in the driveway. I quickly remember that Keira was coming today and bound out of bed not really caring about what I smell like or look like and run down the two flights of stairs. I stop at the bottom on the stairs slightly puffed and walk over to the front door and wait for the her to knock. I hear her walk out of her car and towards the front door then, *knock* *knock*

I quickly open the door and I am greeted by Will not Key. 

"Oh hey Simon, Key's currently in bed coughing and taking all kinds of medicine and watching Love Island with Gee so she told me to come and get her stuff that she forgot in your car yesterday." Will explains to me, he obviously saw the disappointment on my face when I saw it was him. I quickly run into the kitchen and grab my keys before going out into the drive way and unlocking my car. I felt bad that I'd made Key catch a cold two days before her 21st birthday party by taking her out to be in the snow for almost 5 hours.

"Here you go" I pass him her beanie and north face jacket before slamming my boot shut and locking my range again.

"Ok sick, sorry to hold you up, have a good day filming, see you on Saturday at the party" Will says walking back to his car to drive back to his house to care for his sick sister.

"Yeah ok see ya then"

°°Keira's POV°°

"So your not actually sick?" Gee asks as we sit down on my bed and watch the next Love Island episode on my laptop.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna kinda keep my distance from Simon for awhile and if he still likes me and if I still like him after it then I guess I won't avoid him any more, I just want to know if I truly like him and if he truly likes me."

"Yeah i see your logic" Gee says as she takes another handful of popcorn.

"Also I can't believe I've literally just binge watched the entire Love Island series in one day" I tell Gee who was eagerly watching the screen.

"Yeah, you see how me and Will are addicted"

"Yep"

I hear the front door open and shut. Will must be back. Darcey who was originally sleeping on the end of my bed was now up and running down the hall to see who was there. I quickly lie down a little more and blow my nose to make it actually look like I was sick.

"Hey Key, feeling any better?" Will says as he peeps his head round the corner of my door frame. He comes in and hands me my phone and dumps my beanie, keys and jacket on the ground.

"I feel slightly better but not by much. I think I'll spend the rest of the day in bed" I say to him, trying to sound as sick as possible as he came over and sat on the end of my bed.

"Ok then, I need to film a video but I'll try and be as quiet as possible." Will tells me as he stands up from my bed.

"Na its ok you don't need to be quiet, I'll be alright"

"Ok if you say so"

He walk our of my room and shuts my door. I sit back up and look at Gee.

"I hope he believed I was actually sick" I say and both me and Gee laugh. We both knew that Will was the most gullible person I knew. He believed basically everything.

"Now that were finished Love Island, I might go into my room and clean up the mess in there." Gee tells me as she stands up from her position on my bed.

"Ok, I'm just gonna chill in bed, have fun" I tell her as she leaves my room and shuts it on her way out. I sigh and turn on my phone and scroll through the the notifications I missed while I didn't have my phone. Most of them were just missed calls and texts from Will but there was the occasional Twitter or Instagram follow. I first log into Instagram and look through my feed. I look through all of the photos of the weird unseasonal snow ghat people have been posting. I saw that I had a dm so I open it up to see its from Simon. Do I open it? I sit there staring at it before I click and open it. I open it and see a picture of me and him throwing snowballs at each other while we were at Thorpe park during the snow.