.part thirty eight.

simon's pov

I heard a knock on the front door as I lazily scrolled through Instagram, looking at all of the comments people were making about me.

"I reckon he's done a runner from the sidemen gang. Maybe he went to America?"

"Maybe he just can't be bothered uploading and is doing a Harry??"

I shrugged them all off. After all the drama went down with Keira, and how she hates my guts I just can't be bothered uploading, or doing anything really. Its almost as if she was my motivation in a way. She was the reason I kept on going even if I really couldn't be bothered to do anything. I don't know anymore.

"um. Simon there's someone at the door for you" Nick shouted at me from the front door.

I groaned before standing up. It was probably one of the guys, trying to convince me to go back to the house. I walk around the corner, into the hallway and see Keira and Will's mum. Fearing the worst I walk over to the door, my fingers crossed behind my back that nothing bad had happened to with Keira and Will.

"Hello there Simon. You probably know us."

I gulp before nodding. Something didnt feel right as I talked to them.

"We're her to talk to you about my daughter. You see she called home yesterd--"

Her sentence was cut off by her phone ringing in her bag

"Excuse me a minute." She stepped away from the door and held the phone up to her ear. She nodded along before gasping and hanging up. She quickly ran back to the door to talk to me.

"Apparrently Will, a girl named Freya and a man named JJ have just showed up at home looking for Keira, she's missing, I have to go back home now. We have to start looking as soon as possible."

"I could help look for if you'd like... "

"I'd prefer you didn't, you were the one that started this mess I don't want you to be involved." She quicky walked off and hopped into her car and as quickly as possible drove out of the driveway and down the road heading north.

I ran back inside, slamming the door as i went and ran back up the stairs and into my room. Only Nick was home to hear what had happened. I was happy that he didnt run after me and stayed downstairs watching tv. I needed to message Keira, asap.

As I began texting her, there was another knock on the door. This time I yelled out to Nick that I would get it. Hoping that it was Keira's mum and that she would like my help in finding Keira.  But it was even better than that.

I opened up the door to see, her. Her hair was tied up messily, her eyes were red and puffy and she was dressed in pyjamas but it was her.

"Simon, you gotta help me."

"Yeah sure what do you need"

All  wanted to do was lean forward and pull her into he biggest hug ever imaginable, but i didn't.

"Can i stay here with you. It won't be forever just for a little bit. Everyone's trying to find me and bring me back to reality and I don't want reality right now."

"Of course, grab all your stuff and get inside."

"This is all i have."

She held up a small bag, barely enough to even put an outfit in.

"ok then. Follow me."

Nick was still in the living room, oblivious to the fact that Keira was here. I knew none of them would care that she wa staying here. I took her upstairs and into my room. We didn't have any spare rooms, but my room had an extra bed incase she didn't want to be near me.

I was cleaning up te room alittle bit when she ran over to me and wrapped her arsm tightly around my torso. She was crying now, her tears soaking the shirt I was wearing but I didn't care. I wrapped my arms around her sobbing body and held her close against me. This was the moment I'd been waiting for ever sinec we fought. The forgiveness.

"I missed you so fucking much." I murmmered under my breath as she slowly stopped crying.

"I missed you too."