.part five.

I wake up to a throbbing head ache and in a bed that isn't mine. I sit up and look around. I recognise this room. It's Simon's room. Why am I at Simon's house. Wait did we... I look to my left and see no one. I continue looking and surely enough I found him sleeping on his tiny couch. I'm still very confused. I pull out my phone and check the time and my texts. 3pm. Shit what time did we get back here. I unlock my phone and check my texts. There were about 40 texts and 20 missed calls from Will. I quickly read through all f the panicked texts and then I flick him a text.

K: At Simon's be home later

W: Thank the Lord your safe I thought you'd been kidnapped!

K: well I wasn't so I'll see you later bye xxx

W: see ya xx

I turn off my phone and put it back in my pocket. I can hear Simon stirring and groaning. I look over and see him sitting up, holding his head. He obviously has a headache. He notices me and speaks up.

"Morning" he says and yawns.

"Morning" I say back trying to be polite.

"Do you remember last night, cause like I don't" I laugh, my voice slightly croaky from being asleep.

"Well Will forgot you and went home with Gee so you had no way home so I brought you back and put you to bed." He says. His voices husky and scratchy. Hot.

"What a dickhead Will is then." I say and laugh, trying to ignore the last though I had.

I hear Simon's door open and I look over to see Josh with two glasses of water and Panadol. Thank the Lord.

"Omg Josh you're a lifesaver" I say as he hands me the medicine and glass. I quickly skull the Panadol and water and get out of Simon's bed.

"The bathrooms there if you wanna go toilet shower or do anything" he points to a door in his room to the right.

"Sweet" I get up and make my way to the bathroom. I close the door and look at myself in the mirror. I look a state, my hair frizzy, my make up smudged and my top dirty. I quickly go toilet before I grab some toilet paper and wet it in the sink and rub off all of my make up, once that was done I shove my hair up in a messy bun and re arrange my clothes before going back into Simon's room.

"Here have these, it'll be better than wearing what you've slept and partied in" He says handing me a sidemen top and trackpants.

"Thanks, this skirt is killing me anyway" I say before going back into the bathroom to change clothes. I quickly come back out with my clothes. Simon goes into the bathroom and while hes in there, I go and grab my phone and look around the room that I've always dreamed of being in.

He comes back out with some new clothes on notices me carrying my clothes, phone and shoes. He grabs his own sdmn backpack and empties and hands it to me.

"Put your stuff in here, then you won't have to hold it all the time. It'll make life a lot easier" he says. I never imagined him to be so polite, he never acted this way on camera.  I thank him and take the bag and shove everything inside. He checks the time on his watch.

"It's 4 now I suppose I should get you back home." He says almost sadly as we had out of his room. He takes my hand and leads me down the stairs. The butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Want anything to eat?" He asks me as we pass the kitchen.

"Na I'm fine, not really hungry" I say, I just really wanted to get home and sleep.

"Ok then" he says and we head out the front door to his red range rover. I open the front seat and get in and he gets in beside me in the drivers seat. We quickly chuck on our seatbelts and head towards my apartment.

"To be honest I don't really know where my own apartment is" I say slightly laughing at the fact I don't know where my own home is.

"Dont worry I know where it is I promise we won't get lost" he sarcastically reassures me.

Eventually we arrive at what I suppose is my tower. We park his car on the side of the road and head into the tower. We show the security man my pass and we head into the elevator.

"Thnaks for hanging with me last night" Simon says randomly as we head up the elevator.

"Yeah and thanks for not leaving me alone in a penthouse on my first day in London." I say laughing. The elevator opens and we walk out into the hallway. We walk down to my apartment at the end of the hall.

"Well I guess I'll see you around then" I say, my hand on the door handle.

"Yeah I guess so" he says. I give him a hug and head inside.

A/N

Sorry if this is a bit shorter than the rest of the chapters but it's currently 12am here I'm starting to get tired. But yeah if your actually enjoying this please vote on it or comment it's great knowing there's actually people reading my book.

Ok see ya byee xx

Will's Sister // MiniminterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara