.part thirty three.

"He's not back home yet."

I tell Will as he sits down beside me at my desk, using his computer to scroll through facebook. It was 7am now and I didn't sleep last night. Scared on what Simon had gone or done. But I trusted him to be smart.

"Why do you care. He was a dick to you."

"But what he did was right. And beside I still love the guy."

"Ugh not this lovey dovey crap again."

I just roll my eyes at him and reply to josh.

K: Still? I wonder where he is. Could you call him and check up on him. I don't want him getting hurt.

J: ok. Also I know that you still love him. Telling the police has done nothing to your love for eachother by the way. Just thought I'd let you know.

I didn't reply to him. I couldn't be bothered because I knew he was right. I knew that I still loved him. But after my over the top reaction at him telling the cops, will he even still like me?

I shake the thought from my head and flop down onto my bed. I was exhausted. I hadn't slept all night, to anxious and scared that we were going to fall apart and go our separate ways. Eventually while dreaming of all of the awful things. I fell asleep.

☆☆simons pov☆☆

The sun was streaming down onto my face, yet I felt like I was freezing. I was still outside.

The concrete pavement behind me was hard and painful against my back so I stood up and stretched my long limbs. I looked back over at the large metal gate. The little light on the gate opening system was on so I tried it again. My rough voice managed to muster the courage to say my personal password to the gate.

"Will's Sister"

The gate didn't budge for a few seconds and I felt like falling back into the ground, but eventually the gate creaked open and I entered the premises. So close yet so far away from my soft warm bed, and my tv.

"I see you have returned"

Josh was already standing at the door. He looked like he had just woken up, he probably has to be fair.

"I was just about to ring you to see if you were ok."

"Yeah whatever I'm fine."

"She told me to."

I looks back over my shoulder at Josh, who was now holding up his phone to show me the screen. A text conversation between Keira and himself.

She was worried about me. She obviously didn't completely hate me.

"Keira said that. You didn't force her to say that. Right."

"Yeah? Why would I force her?"

I bolted up the stairs and into my room. Shutting the door tight behind me.

I pulled out my phone and opened up my contacts before pulling up Keira's Contact, appropriately named adorable😚🦄

"Please pick up please pick up."

I whisper to myself as the dialling sound rings through my ear.

"Hello? What do you want Simo--"

"I love you."