.part eight.

"You gotta start watching Love Island, one day you and I can have a marathon, where we just binge watch all of the episodes"

"Yeah ok sure, a series binge doesn't sound bad to be honest."

Gee had been trying to convince me to try and start watching Love Island. In the car, on the elevator ride up, it was all she was talking about. She pulls out her keys once we arrive at the flat door and unlocks it. We walk in and are greeted by Chip, Will, Josh, Freya and Simon all sitting down on the couch just chatting.

"Hey guys" Will greets us when we walk into the living room. Everyone else says hi but Freya stands up and leads me and Gee to my bedroom.

"Why is everyone here?" Gee asks Freya once she shuts the door.

"Well their all gonna film videos in a bit, but Keira I have some news for you." Freya says to me, her hand on my shoulders.

"I don't know if he wants you to know this but I overheard Simon and Josh having a conversation back at the house about how Simon has feeling for you..." 

"Wait what?" Gee and I say the same line perfectly in time.

"But like he's only known me for like a couple days, like that's a bit extreme don't ya think. Like I think he's cute and all but a couple days!!" I respond trying to keep calm.

"That's why I don't think he'll like me telling you this, because he's scared your gonna hate him or kind of keep your distance from him if he tells you" Freya explains to me. I just sigh. Gee looks shocked. I stand there for a bit processing the information that I have just learnt, Gee looks like she's doing the same thing.

"Well then.. let's go back out there and pretend we were taking about our shopping trip." Gee says as we open my door again and walk back into the living room.

I sit on the couch next to Simon, Gee next to Chip and Freya next to Josh. I could feel Simon's long Lanky arms wrap around my arms. It was kind soothing so I leant down and put my head on his chest.

"Do you guys wanna be in some videos?" Will asked us girls as he stands up to begin his setup.

Freya and Gee both respond with no but I'm really bored so I respond with:

"Yeah sure, what are you doing" I ask Will as he grabs out his camera and tripod.

"Um were doing, two truths one lie on my channel, smoothie challenge on Chips, The voting game on Josh's channel and lie detector on Simon's." Will responds to me while setting up the light and all of the other equipment.

I quickly grab my phone and type my truths and my lies for Wills channel before turning off my phone and shoving in my pocket and quickly go into my room to get camera ready. I could hear Freya and Gee in Gee's Room talking about some video on Twitter, so they obviously left the living room to go in there while the boys and I film.

I quickly change in to a new outfit