.part twenty six.

Make up was spread all across the dresser as Freya and I were both applying it to our faces, with minimal mistakes. We were both already dressed in out outfits. Mine a light pink jumpsuit, with my pink Nikes. Freya's was a above the knee marron dress, accompanied with a pair of black ankle boots.

Simon has picked out my outfit a couple hours prior. He didn't really want me to be dressed up really so the jumpsuit was perfect.

We quickly did the last touches of our makeup before putting it all away again and heading out the door to met the others downstairs and get the party started.

"You excited?"

Freya asked as she cramped all of her make up back into her bag (although she don't need makeup)

"Yeah, I suppose so"

The uncertainty in my voice making her question my honesty.

"You sure... you don't sound like it?"

"Yeah, I'm fine let's go downstairs."

In reality I wasn't fine. I was felt awfully queasy, my head ached and I was already nervous going to a party with a ton of people that I didn't know. But it was Simon's birthday so I wasn't really going to pull out. As we both walked down to the dining room which was filled with a ton of people, a lot of hoots and whistles could be heard. The only thing I could see though was the massive grin in Simon's face as he walked towards me and took my hand.

"You look hot as Fuck"

He whispered into my ear as he pulled me into the large crowd. My head felt like it was swimming and my stomach was cramping up. I slightly squeeze Simon's hand in pain and he looks over at me.

"You ok? You look quite pale"

He asks and places his hand to my forehead, checking to see if I had a temperature or not.

"I'm fine. Just a bit hot that's all"

He just nods and leads me out of the crowd and towards some unfamiliar looking people.

"Hey guys. This is my girlfriend Keira. Key this Lachlan, Preston and of course Vik"

He points toward the two unfamiliar people and I wave awkwardly. I felt the pain in my stomach slowly fading away.

"Nice to meet ya. I'm Lachlan!"

The tall, blond boy stepped forward to give me a handshake. His Australian accent very prominent.

Just as the brown haired boy, who I suppose is Preston was about to introduce himself, Harry walks over with four bottled of vodka cruisers.

And that was when the party really started.

A/N

Sorry again for a slow updates.

I think I'm gonna make parts shorter so that I can actually write them during the week instead of just in the weekend.

IVE HAD SO MUCH HOMEWORK RECENTLY OML