.part twenty eight.

I felt used and dirty. The whole trip suddenly felt agonisingly long. All I wanted to do was get into a car and drive far away, to somewhere where I didn't know anyone and somewhere where I could be alone and in peace.

Simon still didn't know. I didn't have the guts to tell him that his best friend had raped me. He knew something was up with me, he just couldn't place his finger on it. The day before we left to go back home all I did was lay in bed all day, not wanting move or talk to anyone.

"Key, Its our last day here. You have got to come and do something with is. You haven't left the house since the party."

He crawls into the bed beside me and slowly wraps his long arms around my numb feeling body.

"Please. It'll just be me and you together. Like a date? Pleasee.."

I look put the window as he spoke to me. My whole body emotionless. I felt empty, numb almost.

"What's wrong with you! You won't even talk to me. Did I do something? Or did someone else do something? Please tell me Key....please"

He sounded upset, his voice slightly wavering as he spoke.

"I can't Simon."

"You can't what! Can't tell me, Can't move! Can't what!?"

He shuffles even closer to me and rest his head on my back, I can feel the small tears landing on my back.

"I can't tell you, it'll ruin one of your friendships. I can't do that to you"

"Yes you can. Please tell me what happened!"

I stay silent and he squeezes me tight up against him, causing me to wince in pain.

"It was Cal"

He sits up and pulls me around by my wrists to face him, making me slightly squeak in pain.

"What did Cal do? What did he fucking do to you!"

"Indescribable things"

My voice was quiet and I pulled up my t-shirt to expose my stomach, covered in purple and blue bruises, the rest of my torso the same.

"He did this to you"

Simon gently traced over the bruises, almost in shock.

I winced as I stood up to grab a make up wipe, my whole rib cage sore. I slowly and carefully begin to wipe away all the make up on my neck, wrists and around my mouth and cheeks, all were also laced with small bruises.

"Keira..."

His normally sparkly blue eyes had become dull, small tears had become to spill from his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let you go"

He gently hugged me and placed small kisses to my forehead which wasn't bruised.

"I'm hungry"

I say out loud as Simon cradled me gently in the bed.

"I'll order pizza and we can watch movies, if you'd like?"

I nod and he gently hugged me again, his tears falling onto my shoulder.

"Can we watch the cars movies?"

He looks up at me and weakly smiles

"Of course"

A/N

I've had so much school work so sorry for slow updates and shorter parts..

L.C