.part six.

I walk inside and head straight to the kitchen for some food. I was seriously hungry. While I'm searching through the pantry for some food I hear someone walk up behind me. I grab a muesli bar and look behind me to see a very guilty looking Will.

"I'm sorry for forgetting you at the party" he says, his hand placed on the back of his neck. The guilt in his voice was thick.

"Its all good, made a friend because you did so I suppose it was a win." I say laughing and having a bite of the bar.

"You sure?" He says surprised, he probably thought that I was going to flip my shit at him.

"Yeah but you owe me a nandos though" I take another bite of my bar and lightly punch his arm and giggle before heading into the living room.

"Hey key" I look up and see Gee sitting on the couch watching a show on the tv.

"Hey Gee, what you watching?" I ask her as I sit down and finish the rest of my bar.

"Oml, Wait, Will, she doesn't know what Love Island is." Gee exclaims to Will who us standing in the doorway.

"Oh lordy, Key you have a lot to learn" Will says laughing. I look at them both very confused on why it was such a big problem that I didn't know what this tv show was. I shake my head them and smile. Will eventually comes and sits down on the couch to watch the show. I get bored and check my phone.

I go on to Instagram first to check what everyone's up to. Just the usual photos that Josh has took of the boys scattered here and there but I did have a lot more follows.

Miniminter7 now follows you
ZerkaaHD now follows you
Vikkstar123 now follows you
Wroetoshaw now follows you
Behzinga now follows you
Tbjzl now follows you
Ksi now follows you
Callux now follows you
Calfreezy now follows you
Theburntchip now follows you
Geenelson now follows you
Freyanightgale now follows you

I just sit there looking through all of the follows. All of the people, which at the start of the year, I would have killed for a follow from all just followed me within the space of 24 hours. I was in awe. Thankfully Gee or Will didn't notice my current state they were to busy watching Love Island or what ever it's called. I check my dms and sure enough there's a dm from Mr Simon Minter himself.

Miniminter7: I posted a pic of us on my account, I hope you don't mind, if the comments or that get to you just tell me and I'll take it down :)

I immediately look up his account in the search bar and sure enough there it was, the selfie that we took on the balcony that night. I smile at the picture, it's quite cute to be honest. We were both just smiling, it was simple but nice. I read the caption and the butterflies make a reappearance in my stomach.

Miniminter7: Met a new friend today :))

I like the photo and comment some hearts before turning off my phone and heading to my room. It was only about 10pm but I was tired as hell so I decide to call it night.

"Night guys" I call out to Will and Gee on the couch still watching Love Island on the tv. I go into my room and shut the door to change. I get changed into my favourite oversized top, it's just so happens to be my favourite colour pink. I turn on my fairy lights and grab my laptop before crawling under my duvet. I pull up Twitter on my laptop and scroll through my feed, occasionally liking or retweeting a tweet. Simon tweeted the same picture as he did on instgram on here too. I decide to look through the comments. The main ones were like:

"Who is that what's her @"

"She looks like a slag, probably sucking his dick already"

"Only in it for the money, what a sket"

I laugh at the comments and like and retweet the picture. Although there were plenty of nice ones to along with the sket or slag comments.

"She's so pretty what the hell!!"

"She seems really nice"

"I love her outfit"

I smile at all of the positive comments and then I look through all my follows. Basically the same as instagram but a few more fan accounts thrown in there. I check the time again. It was now 11 and I was exhausted so I turned off my laptop and placed it down beside my bed before lying down in my duvet and oversized shirt and letting sleep consume me.

°°time skip°°

I wake up to someone bouncing on my bed. I quickly sit up and see Will and Gee bouncing up and down on top of me.

"GOOD MORNING" Will booms down at me. I just groan in annoyance. Him and Gee were now cracking up at my reaction. They continue to bounce until I'm fully awake.

"OK Jesus I'm up" I say and step out of my bed with my hands raised up. Now they are both almost pissing themselves laughing. I look at the clock that was on my wall. 12pm. I suppose it would be a reasonable time to wake up.

"I'm gonna take you shopping for your 21st birthday party outfit, I'll get you kitted out" Gee says jumping off of my bed and towards me.I stretch my arms up and yawn.

"Yeah ok, I'm gonna go take a shower first though I probably stink." I say laughing. She just nods and I walk out of my room and into the bathroom.

I shut and lock the bathroom door before grabbing a towel and turning on the shower. I quickly take off my oversized t shirt and hop into the warm shower. The heat instantly relaxing me. I quickly shampoo, condition, shave and wash my body before I aimlessly let my thoughts wander off. I am literally living my dream life. The me from 6 months ago would have killed for what I'm doing right now. I've met the sidemen, I've been inside the sidemen house, I've slept in Simon's bed. I shake my head to wake myself back up and turn of the shower and get out. I wrap one towel around my body and another one around my hair before I rush across the hallway into my room to get ready to go shopping.

°°time skip brought to you by memeulous°°

"Is this appropriate to wear out?" I ask Gee as I step out of my room wearing (Outfit in Media).

"Yeah that's perfect, we better get going other wise all of the good shops are going to close" she says rushing both of us out the door and towards the elevator to the car park. We both step into the elevator and she presses the button for the car park.

"So you and Simon aye" Gee says and winks at me. I laugh at the remark.

"I've only known him for about a day, besides I've been considering him a friend, not anything more" I say trying to sound serious, but I could feel and blush form on my cheeks.

"I think that blush says otherwise" Gee points out. I just wink at her and we both end up laughing again.

A/N

Heyyyyy

Sorry for slow updates I've started school again and I'm getting bombarded with homework.

Just question, would you guys prefer shorter chapters, kinda like this part which is around 1300 words or longer chapters which would hover at around 2000 words.

Anyway thankyou for reading I appreciate any feedback, whether that be positive or negative. I will try and update as much as possible but I am in year 10 and I get a lot of homework. Anyway

Byee xxx

L.C