.part thirty one.

"So your girlfriend was raped by a man while you were partying in Los Angeles last week? Correct?"

"Yes mam"

The police officer, a woman who looked around her 30's had been questioning me for what felt like hours now. I hadn't been replying to Keira's texts, already making her suspicious of what I was doing and Josh had seen me leave early this morning.

"Ok, I have finished asking questions now. At a later, unconfirmed date we will question Miss Keira and the accused Mr Callum."

I just nod and she soon dismisses me from the room. I could already feel the guilt building up in my stomach, one small voice floating around telling me this I shouldn't have done it.

Just as I exit the building my phone goes off in my pocket.

"Simon..."

"Oh hey Jj!"

"Why were you at the police station?"

"I wasn't? You must have seen someone else who looked like me. It wasn't me."

My fake laughter travels down the phone, my voice was now slightly quivering and my breaths had become heavier. What would even happen if jj found out. He'd tell Keira for sure.

"Simon.... I'm looking at you right now"

I put down my phone and scan the surrounding area, and there he was standing with Josh, Freya and... Keira.

My instinct made me instantly end the call and run.

Run as far away from them as possible.

Run as far away from Keira as possible.

I can't face her right now. Not with what I've just done to her.

My long lanky legs take me to a small suburban street, filled with nice quaint homes, probably housed with elderly people. Feeling some sort of safety, I sat down onto a small patch of grass beside the pavement.

Keira was going to hate me. After all she's done for me and all I've done for her, this is how it's going to end. All because of a police enquiry. All because of Cal.

Callum Aiery. The prick.

All it took was one night for him to fuck over Keira and me. One God damn night. He's a lying cheating, scandalous prick and I'm going to end him.

««Keira's pov»»

"He's done it"

My voice was breaking as I slowly broke down in tears. My whole world suddenly felt like it was falling apart. My vision began to blur and sounds began to disappear.

"He's done it"

I whisper to myself while someone had now wrapped there arms around my body, ensuring I won't topple over and onto the concrete pavement.

"He's done what?"

Freya sits me down on the side of the pavement and sits down beside me.

"He's done what?"

"He's told the police"

"Told the police what!"

I knew I could trust these guys.. right?

"That Cal raped me"

Fists were now clenched, tears were flowing and arms were being securely being wrapped around my body.

"When!"

Jj, almost shouts as he hugs me tight.

"At the party. In LA"

They all shake there heads and Freya begins to shed small tears.

"So why is Simon talking to the police wrong? It's the right thing to do"

"Cause I didn't want him to. I didn't want anyone to get in trouble."

"But he raped you Keira!"

Freya spoke up, wiping away tears from her now red cheeks.

"Lets get you home. We'll deal with Simon later"

A/N

Looks who's not dead!! Sorry for being so inactive I'm currently on holiday so I've been quite busy doing things but I will try and update more regularly!

L.c