.part thirty six.

keira's pov

I decided to ignore him for a bit, he'd been stressing me out alot so i decided to go and.. pamper myself.

I got changed out of the gross outfit I'd been wearing for the last couple days while hiding in my room and went for a shower to rinse away all of the thoughts floating through my head before changing into a pair of my favourite ripped jeans and my new sidemen purple crest hoodie. Freya has agreed to come with me, only on the terms that she got to pick out where we went, and I obliged. I was just happy to escape all of the drama happening in my life. I felt like I was in a movie or a book, but this was real life. And sometimes life is shit.

simon's pov

I'd woken up hours ago but couldn't bare leave my room and face my family. I broke down infront of them all last night, my whole body was sobbing and I cried until I had no tears left. I knew they were understanding but I still felt uncomfortable. Eventually hunger took over and I put on a shirt and left my room.

The smell of bacon wafted up the stairs as i walked down. It was around midday now, so mum was probably making lunch, Nick was sat at the counter talking to mum as she stood by the oven cooking bacon in a pan.

At first they gave me my space, let me eat and sit down before they confronted me about the situation regarded as "last night's breakdown"

"Simon? Are you ok?"

"Yeah, we're worried about you. Your breakdown last night showed that your head isn't in the right place right now"

"Is that why you came up here. To escape it all?"

I stuttered about before answering the underlying question.

"I came up here to escape all of the bullshit back in London. And from the fact that Keira kind of dumped me and the guys are shitting on me."
"I'm just not having a good times back in London, that's all. I needed a break"

"Well Simon. You can stay here as long as you want, I can assure you that!"

My mum came up to me and embraced me in a large hug and I exhaled. I think staying here will clear my mind a bit. Help me get back on track. I hope the guys aren't worried about me. They trust me enough right?

keira's pov

"Now this was exactly what i needed. You always know what to do Frey"

"Of course"

We were both currently sat down in comfortable reclined seats getting mani pedi's at a really nice nail salon nearish to Will's flat. I offered Charlotte to come along but she felt to rude to tag along with us.

"Once were done do you want to go and shop?"

Freya asked as the final touches of her nails were being completed.

"Of course! Dumb question"