.part forty two.

"you have a lot of explaining to do Keira.."

We were on our way home, finally. Simon and I were knackered we hadn't properly slept in hours and after all of the stuff that we'd done in the last 24 hours, all we wanted to do was nap in the back seat as JJ drove us all back to London.

"yeah key, why 5am"

Freya turned around in her seat, waiting for the answer to the big question. Why did I not want to see my parents?

The answer was simple. Custodian rights.

"They have the right to take me way from a place in which they think is not safe until the age of 25*. (I know that's not true but just pretend it is for the story) And I know for a fact that if they had the chance to bring me home away from you guys, and especially from Simon then I knew they would. They hate that I'm becoming like Will, having popular friends and more people knowing my name. They think it will make themselves more vunerable to people stalking them. I've heard the stuff they've said about Will and I know that they would stop me from doing the same."

I laid back onto Simon and let out a sigh, and before all of the information sunk into the others heads I was out. Dreaming of a parallel universe where everything could be perfect. But I know that parallel universes dojt exist and that I'm stuck in this one. No matter what ends up happening.

Eventually when I next open my eyes I'm in the Tesla alone with just Will. We were parked in a parking lot and the sun had now come up into the sky.

"Where are we?"

I ask Will who was scrolling through Twitter, like ususal, in the front seat.

"Awake now are we... We're in Leeds, the other are out ordering breakfast for all of us."

He turns back around in his seat and gets back on his phone. He seems slightly annoyed at me, but it's to early in the morning to care. I lie back down and wait for everyone to get back in the car. I feel myself drifting back to sleep, the sun streaming in the window and pleasantly warming up my body.

Next thing I know were on the M1, Simon's on his phone, looking through Instagram. I stretch my arms up and see Frey in the middle seats, having a nap and JJ and Will in the front talking about god knows what.

I turn over to Simon, who had now noticed my awakening and put down his phone.

"I got you your favourite, sushi. I had to brave walking into that disgusting place just to get you some so you better be appreciative"

"I'm very appreciative. Thank you. But I think I'll eat it when we get home. Speaking of home, how far away are we?"

"We passed Cambridge like 30 minutes ago so were only like 40 minutes away."

Good was I looking forward to having a comfy bed to sleep on.