.part ten.

"There's like no one here!" I say as we head towards the entrance.

"I know right, I didn't think it would be open but apparently it is." We were only people in the car park which is very rare for Thorpe Parke.We show up to the entrance and get tickets for the both us to go on the rides.

"What do wanna go on first?" Simon asks me as we enter the empty park. I'd never actually been to an amusement park before so I had no clue what to do.

"Um you choose, I don't know" I tell him as I pick up a hand full of snow and throw it at him.

"Oi what was that for?" He asks as he brushes the snow off his arm.

"You didn't give me a kiss like you promised to" I pretend to cry and pull puppy dog eyes at him.

"Ok fine." He come up to me and leans into give me a kiss but instead of lips I got a handful of snow in my mouth instead.
"Well then, it's on..." I say to him and ready up a snowball in my hand and try and warm up my lips.

"I'm sorry here let me give you a kiss then we can go on all of the rides." Simon says as he drops all of his snowballs and heads towards me. I drop my snowballs and he leans in to give me a kiss, except this time I'm meet with lips instead of snow.

"Are you happy now?" He says to me as he takes my hand, which was freezing cold and clutches it in his own warm hands. I just look up at him a nod. We are the weirdest people ever. One day I'm questioning if I like him I'm that way and now I'm kissing him like I've been dating him for years.

"Come on keys go on Swarm"

°°time skip past the roller coasters cause I've never been there°°

"Omg they were so cool!" I tell Simon as he tries to dry his hair a little bit, it being soaked from being in the snow for a 3 hours straight.

"Wanna go play some carnival games?" Simon asks me as we head towards the entrance and exit.

"Yeah we may as well while we're here." He nods and takes my hand and we head over to the other side of the park and towards the games where you win soft toys.

"I'm gonna win you that otter" Simon points to the massive otter plush that was hanging up from the top of the tent, merely missing getting hit by the snow.

"I remember you said your favourite animal was an otter you know" He says as he pulls £5 out of wallet and giving it to the worker at the game. All he had to do was knock all of the 5 bottles down. That's all.

"Ok shot numero uno" He says and throws the ball full force at the bottles. All of them topple except for one directly in the middle. Which was obviously the slightly rigged one of the set. He looks at me then at the otter and grabs the second ball.

"Ok, I got this" He aims for the bottle again and hits in bang on, making it topple off the shelf. He cheers and the worker hands him one of the otter toys from underneath the counter. He takes it from him and hands it to me. It was so large that it was almost bigger than my torso.

"Thankyou" I say and give him a big hug with one arm. The other one had to hold the otter.

"You wanna go back home now, I'm getting cold" He asks me as we begin to aimlessly walk around the empty park.

"Yeah is suppose, I don't want the otter to get soaking wet" I say and giggle. I normally don't ever giggle but somehow whenever I'm around Simon the giggles reappear. He takes my hand and leads me to the entrance and exit of the park.

We both walk out of the park and clamber back into the warmth of his car. I take off my beanie and water proof jacket which were both so soaking wet and place them in the boot of his car.