.part twenty one.

I unlock my flat, a ear to ear grin plastered on my face, a loop of the event that just happened playing infinitely in my head. I skip into the flat which had clothes and rubbish scattered all over the floor and head down the hall to get changed out of my dirty clothes. I could some mumbling and murmuring coming from Will's Room.

"Maybe he was back early?" I think to myself and walk over and knock on his door.

"Um, Come in"

He shouted from the opposite side of the door, I could definitely hear someone or something scuttling around in the room. I shrug it off, it was probably just Darcey so I open up the door and see Will sitting at his desk, headphones in his ears.

"Hey Will"

"Oh hey Key! How were the otters?"

He turns around in his chair to face me. His face was red and his hair was messed up. He was definitely hiding something.

"They were good... Are you ok Will, you look a bit bothered"

His immediately tenses up and he begins to avoid eye contact with me. Yep, something was 100% up with him.

"No, of course not I'm fine"

I just shake my head at him. I've known him for 21 years, I can definitely tell that he's lying.

"Will, don't lie, Tell me what's going on"

"Its nothi--"

I hear something move underneath his bed and Will knows I can hear it.

"What was that Will"

"Um probably just the dog"

He tries to cover it up as quick as he can. I walk over to his bed and kneel down to see what was under there. I was met by a pair of familiar eyes. Green with a hint of blue. Charlotte? 

"Ummm..?"

I stand back up and Charlotte shuffles out from underneath the bed and stands up, awkwardly waking over to Will.

"Well, this is awkward"

Will says as I stand there, my mouth wide open.

"Yeah, Ok, Charlotte and I have a thing"

Will says while brushing a hand through his messy hair. My jaw drops even more than it already had. Charlotte was a girl that I was mutually friends with in High school, She went off to Uni with all of our friends I stayed back at Whitley Bay, I knew that she had the hots for Will but I didn't think that they were fucking.  Charlotte quickly hits Will in the arm before walking over to me.

"Will and I are dating, it's more than just a thing"

Charlotte says as she walks over and gives me a hug. I give her a hug back, still very baffled at the situation that has just happened.

°°time skip°°

"Well, then. How's everyone doing at Uni?"

I ask her as we all sit down on the couch after the 'incident'. Most of the awkwardness had gone now so we weren't all just standing there in silence.

"Oh everyone's great, Bella got a boyfriend and Harriet started dating Tom"

"Oh wow, seems like everyone getting boy friends or girlfriends now!"

"Yeah it seems so"

I sit there slightly awkwardly for a bit, contemplating whether to tell them or not. I didn't really want everyone to hear about it and for the word to spread but I suppose Will should know.

"I have a boyfriend too"

It was a awkward mumble, Both Will and Charlotte's heads whip round to look at me.

"You what!"

Will says and sits up. Oh God not overprotective Will again.

"Yeah, Simon asked me today, while I was at the house"

"He what!?"

Will seemed angry at this information.  His once relaxed hands had turned to fists and his voice was slightly louder. He was sitting up straighter and his eyes were glaring at me.

"Yeah, he asked me out, honestly I'm do happy right now"

"Omg I'm so happy for you"

Charlotte leans over to me and gives me a big hug. She probably didn't know about all of the drama that has happened between us in the last 2 months but I'm happy that someone right now is happy for me.

"I can't believe he did that"

Will sits back down, he looks slightly less angry but still definitely at a point were of Simon walked in then he would definitely punch him.

"Also I'm going to America this weekend"
I suddenly blurt out. The excitement took over me and I couldn't control myself. "Oh well" I thought to myself, He was going to have to be told at one point.

"You're what!"

Will sits back up again. His fists clenched and a vein pops out in his neck. He was now extremely pissed off.

"Um no, Letting you date Simon Willard enough but going to America with him. 100% not"

"Um Will, She's not your priority to take care of. If she's going to America just let her go, She's not 5"

Charlotte shuffles closer to Will who was now sitting on the opposite side of the couch from us and grabs his hands and placed them in hers. 

"Will, you need to stop being so overprotective"

He just sighs in defeat. He knows that she's right and he'll listen to her. Because she's his girlfriend. I silently thank the Lord for Charlotte being here. if it weren't to her right now, I probably would be locked in my room. Not allowed out. Like a 5 year old.

I give them some alone time, they look like they want it so I walk down the hall and into my room. Which was considerably clean compared to the rest of the house. I open up my wardrobe and pull out my red suitcase, Its the only decently sized one I own, so I suppose it should be the one I bring. It wasn't very large, but I loved the design so much I'd decided to buy it anyway. It was red, like I said, but it also had red glitter dots all over it, it was simple but I loved it. I walk back to my wardrobe and start pulling our clothes I want to take on the trip. A couple jumpsuits, like 7 bras and knickers. A few tops and shorts. Some pairs of shoes, socks and then my makeup and essentials, finally I'm all good to go. I tug the zip around the case and pull it into the corner of my room. I open up my beside drawer and grab my passport, I slide it into the front pocket of my suitcase bed or flopping into my bed in exhaustion. So much had happened today all I wanted to do was sleep.

A/N

Sorry its a bit short I've had lots of homework recently but while writing this I realised this book had hit 1K reads!!!

Thankyou all so much for this I didn't think it would ever get this many reads, I will try and make the next part longer, just as a thankyou. But yeah thankyou all so much for reading and voting in this book :))

L.C