.part eleven.

I pull up my Twitter dms and create a new one with Simon.

K: hey Simon, um I might have to come round to your house soon because I left my house keys and phone in your Range, yeah.... Smart move

S: Oh yeah, You can come over tomorrow if you want, our address is 123 Sidemen street. You can properly meet everyone!

K: Sounds cool, see ya tomorrow x

S: xox

I smile at his final message then shut off my laptop and head out of my room and into Will's. I knock on his door and he doesn't reply so I just open the door. He was sitting at his desk with his headphones on doing something on one of his monitors, I presume editing a video.

"Hey Will" I say as I walk up to his desk. He takes off his headphone and turns around in his chair.

"Look I'm sorry for being overprotective I'll try and stop but I just don't want you getting hurt" He tells me, obviously thinking I came in here for a fight.

"Yeah it's cool just let me talk to people and we'll be cool, just thought I'd tell you that I'm going to the sidemen house tomorrow to get all of the stuff I left in Simon's Car, ok" He just nods his head and puts his headphones back on and continues editing. I look over to his bed and see Darcey peacefully sleeping. I leave Will's room and walk back down the hall and pass Gee's room I suppose she is out because her room is completely silent. I continue walking down and instead of going into my room I head into the bathroom to have a shower.

I quickly strip out of the soggy clothes that I was wearing while I was at Thorpe park and turn on the shower. I didn't notice how cold I actually was until I was in the shower, being swallowed by the warmth of the water. I quickly wash my hair and body before just standing in there for another 5 minutes and all I could think about was Simon. His personality, his hair, his kisses, his hugs, his eyes. Literally every thing about him. I smile to myself and eventually snap out of my trance because Will turned on the hot water in the kitchen turning the shower freezing cold. I turn off the shower and get out and wrap myself in a towel. I unlock the bathroom door and rush into my room to get changed into clothes that aren't wet and were warm. I shut my door and search through my closet and pick out a pair of Sidemen Trackpants and a sidemen top. I felt like repping some merch. I on a bra and pants then the merch and a pair of socks before trying to tame my hair. I look in my mirror and see my hair in a massive birds nest on my head. I grab my hairbrush and begin to rip through all of the knots and tangles in my hair. After about 10 minutes of straight pain my hair is finally knot free and actually looks presentable. I quickly blow dry it and then tie it up into a messy bun before heading out into the living room to give whoever tuned on the hot water a smack.

°Simon's pov°°

"Where the Fuck have you been?" Josh yelled at me while running down the stairs. The minute he heard the front door open he sprinted down from his room to yell at me.

"I was at Thorpe park"

"Lies, did you go to a girl's house, you can be honest I'm not gonna tell anyone" He says, not believing what I was saying.

"No seriously I took Keira to Thorpe Park"

"Why? I thought you needed to film today"

"Its a long story, but to be quick she let me sleep in her bed last night and I couldn't get home so I took her to Thorpe Park to say Thankyou"

"Well then, are you gonna come film?" Josh asks as we walk towards the stairs.

"Yeah I'll be there soon"

I walk up the stairs and head into my room. I shut my bedroom door and walk into my bathroom to fix my hair. I quickly put some gel in it to make it stand up in its signature quiff and splash my face with some warm water before changing tops and sitting down at my desks and turning on all of my monitors. I plug in my headset before opening up the group Skype call and opening up GTA on my computer. I pull up Twitter on my left tv and scroll through while I wait for GTA to load.

While scrolling through my feed I notice a DM pop up. It was from Keira. 

K: hey Simon, um I might have to come round to your house soon because I left my house keys and phone in your Range, yeah.... Smart move

I quickly respond to her and accept the invite I got from Josh to join the playlist.

S: Oh yeah, You can come over tomorrow if you want, our address is 123 Sidemen street. You can properly meet everyone!

K: Sounds cool, see ya tomorrow x

S: xox

"Simon are you playing or what?" Josh says to me through the call.

"Um yeah ok jets get started then. Playlist Hairy Nipples"

°°Keira POV°°

I walk into the living room to see Gee, Chip and Max. I smile at them and grab a glass of water. And join them on the couch.

"Hey Key" Chip says to me as I sit down on the couch next to Max.

"I'm Max, I suppose you must be Keira, Will's sister?" Max says to me as I sit down.

"Yeah, you can call me Key instead of Keira if you'd like to though" I tell him as I get comfortable in the couch. Gee and Chip end up talking about something so me and Max end up talking to each other.

"So you single?" Max asks right at the start of our conversation. A bit up front but I'll roll with it I suppose.

"Um yeah?" I don't really know what me and Simon are. We're not a couple but we both definitely like each other.

"You sound very unsure" He asks me as I think about Simon and what we are to each other. One day I even question if I like him and the next day were kissing each other like there was no tomorrow.

"Yeah, I suppose I'm single" I tell him after finally making up my mind. Simon and I weren't dating we were more like FWBs. But without the sex.

"Oh cool, cause you know I'm Single too and your really hot.." That's why he wanted to know why I was single, so that he could try and get with me.

"Um, no. I've literally just met you that's slightly fucked" I tell him as I stand up.

"Well you've only just met Simon to, but your already going around with him" Max says, spiteful of Simon and I.

"Well that's different, me and him are just friends, you want to be more than just that with me." Before he can say another thing about me and Simon I walk down the hall and into my room. I shut and lock my door before flopping down on my bed. He was right though. I've only known Simon 4 days now, and were already making out in his car. Maybe I should stay away from him for a bit. Like he's only known me for 4 days. He probably doesn't even like me, it's probably just his male hormones making him like me. I sigh and get up and walk into Will's Room.

"Will..."

He turns around from his desk and looks at me.

"Yes"

"Can you go to the sidemen house for me tomorrow?"

"Why?"

"I'm not feeling great, I think I might be coming down with something and I need to get better by Saturday other wise I won't even be able to go to my own party"

"Ok fine, you go lie down and rest, it's late you need to sleep"

I just nod at his comment and head back down the hall into my room. I shut and lock my door and crawl under my duvets and into the warmth and let sleep over come me.