.part eighteen.

°°2 months later°°

I look down at the pass in my hands.

Meet the Otters, London Zoo, August 30th, VIP

I look at my phone, August 30th. I haven't spoken to anyone other than Freya, Chip, Gee and Will for the last 2 months. I still can't tell if I miss Simon, but I know that he is missing me, from what Freya's told me, he cried for the first few days of not seeing me and to be honest It was kind of lonely. Today was meant to be the day where me and Simon were going to meet the Otters. I decided to go by myself anyway, I needed to get out of the house plus it would be a waste of the pass if I didn't go. I quickly pull on my yeezys and look at myself in the mirror. I had a pair of sdmn leggings on and a pink adidas hoodie covering my skinny torso. I hadn't really been eating recently, I wasn't anorexic or bulimic I just didn't really have any meat anymore. I grabbed my keys and oh one before heading out the front door, locking it on my way out. Gee and Will we're both out at a festival with everyone, including Simon. That was probably the reason I didn't go. It's not the fact that I don't like him, I like him to bits, I just couldn't face him right now. I got out of the elevator and went and found my car. I unlocked it and steeped inside. I haven't driven it since I first came down here. I started the engine and reversed out of my carpark. I drive out onto the road and followed my gps to the zoo. Once I arrived I parked my car in a park and went up the steps to the main entrance. I went to ticket booths and bought a ticket to get in. I handed her the £20 and walked on in. I could see animals everywhere. Rhinos, Elephants, Giraffes but I saw a sign for my favourite, otters. I followed the signs right across the zoo until I arrived at there tank. I saw a massive line of people waiting to meet the Otters. I look down at my pass. I walk towards the empty VIP lane. As I wait for the normal line to go down a bit I hear someone walk up behind me. Please don't be him, please don't be him.

"I thought you'd be here" I turn around and am met with Simon. There he was, right beside me. There were big bags under his eyes, but he looked happy to see me.

"Oh hi, I thought you were going to that festival that everyone was going to" I ask him, very awkwardly, I didn't expect him to be here.

"Well I was going to but I realised that I was meant to meet the Otters today." He was smiling ear to ear. I look at him for awhile before smile to, it was nice to have someone to talk to.

"I've missed you" he tells me. I guess that's why he was smiling, he was finally seeing me again. I looked at him. His hair was still Silver, but you could slightly see natural hair growing back. He was wearing a sdmn t-shirt and trackpants, his arms looked slightly fuller. He obviously began to go to the gym in the 2 months I didn't see him. I didn't realise how much I missed him until he was right there in front of me. I didn't know what to do, I haven't seen him for 2 months, did he still like me?

"I missed you too" I say and give him a big hug. I snuggle my head into his chest and sigh. It was nice to finally be back in his embrace. I definitely missed him, I didn't know how much I needed him until now, and I could never realise how much I liked him until I left him. I look up at his face. My boy. In the first week I met him knew that I liked him, and that has never changed, even over the 2 months of not making any contact with him.

"Ok, you two follow me" I look up to see a otter handler step out of a room and gesture us to follow her. Simon takes my hand and we follow her down a hallway and into a room with a heavy sealed door.

"Ok so you can put on this waterproof suit if you don't want to get to wet but other than that, you can come in now." I begin to shake in excitement. The worker ushers us into the room. The minute I got in I was greeted by an otter clawing at the bottom of my legs.