.part twenty four.

"But why would I sleep we I could look at you..."

"Simon Minter the cliche type, never"

I gasp sarcastically at him as he played with my hair as I lazily lay my head against him.

"No but seriously, your adorable"

I look up at his pale, tired looking face. He was smiling ad his dimple was making its appearance known.

"I know I am"

He just chuckled and continued to play with my hair, twisting it around his finger while I drew patterns with my finger on his bare stomach. He was quite skinny, almost freakishly skinny, he wasn't anorexic or anything it was just his body. Long and skinny.

"You tired yet"

I ask him as he continued to play with my hair, occasionally accidentally tugging on a small sensitive hair causing me to squeak a little.

"No, not really"

"Simon please sleep. You look tired and you're coming down with something"

I plead to him as we lay together in the bed, almost in silence.

"Well maybe I was faking all of that sickness and tiredness just to get you worried like this so that we could say home. Alone..."

I sit up from my current position and look at him. He looked slightly pale still, he don't look as tired as before either. Using the back of my hand I felt his forehead. Normal. I smirk at his cheekiness.

"All of that effort just for us to be alone. If you were that desperate we could have just done it with them in the house"

"Well why didn't we?"

"Cause I as asleep and I'm pretty sure that's rape Minter"

"Well is it ok now that your awake?"

He was sitting up now and had managed to grab me in his arms, holding me close.

"I suppose so"

I look up and smirk at him. He eyes were full of lust.

"They'll be happy they left.."

I am not comfortable writing that sorta stuff, I'll write what happens up to it but I am definitely not writing what actually happened. If you still don't understand what is happening then let's just say 'he explored her love tunnel with his canoe.' Thanks for quote from your book Louder HanisnotonfireO7. Ok on with the story.

"We're back, Please don't be naked!"

Josh yelled as they entered the building. Thankfully for them we were not naked but we were about 20 minutes ago.

"Hey guys, Is Simon feeling any better?"

Josh was peeking his had round the corner of the door frame.

"I'm feeling great!"

Simon says to Josh, with a tone of voice that easily got the message across.

"Ok then, I will see you two tomorrow"

I punch his arm and giggle a little. Now I suppose by tomorrow morning the whole building will know that Simon and I fucked and that were dating. Oh well. Better sooner rather than later.

"Ok, Are you tired now?"

I ask him in the dark. The house was eerily quiet for having 8 people inside,the loud ones too. Josh, Ethan, JJ, Tobi, Harry, Freya, Simon and I were all staying in one building and Vikk, Lachlan, Cal, Lux, Chip and ChrisMD were all staying in another building nearby.

Simon grabbed my body and pulled me towards him, for warmth and to be protective of me. Now I had an overprotective brother and an overprotective boyfriend. Great combo.

"Goodnight gorgeous, Love you"

"Love you too"

««11am September 9th»»

"Honestly you two sleep so much. You need to get outside and get some Vitamin D."

Freya came into our bedroom and opened the massive curtain causing bright sunlight to pour into the bedroom and land on our faces, waking us up.

"Ughh"

I groaned and opened my eyes a little, trying to a just them to the light.

"I see you have scratch marks on your back Minter, I guess you guys had fun while we were out."

Freya pointed at Simon's exposed back and giggled to herself.

"I know we had a great time"

Simon was suddenly awake now and was sitting up, his back facing away from Freya. She leaves us alone to get changed, closings door on the way out.

"Good morning Gorgeous, Last night was fun"

I look over at Simon who was sitting up, smiling happily to himself.

"I'm just happy that you're not actually sick"

"I know, imagine if I had actually got sick, this would have been a pretty shitty holiday"

"Well because you're not sick, do you wanna go for a swim, It looks nice outside?"

I ask him and step out of the protection of the duvet.

"Yeah sure why not, I mean pool sex is on my bucket list"

I turn around and tut at him.

"Really"

I say, I look over at the blonde who had a massive ear to ear grin on his face.

"I'm kidding, but getting married to you is"

I turn back around at his remark, my body was in full shock. It was so out of the blue.. it just.

"And having kids. imagine having mini-miniminters running around"

He says and sighs.

"What made you get real deep so suddenly"

I ask him as I search around my suitcase for my bathing suit.

"It's just cause, cause.... na don't worry about it"

"No, tell me what happened?"

"Oh, Its fine. I just had a dream that I died that's all. And I thought I was going to leave you and I...."

He sighs and steps out of the messy bed and walks over to where I'm standing. We st and there for awhile, just looking at another before he pulls me into a hug.

I also want to write another book on Simon or Harry. It would be a social media book because I really want to do one of those. If you would read it please comment and tell me thanks
L.C